• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/10/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - We are thankful for Smash!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Peach>>>>>>>>>>>Jiggs

Case in point: double 2 stocking I delivered to Hyuga =)

now, for something that needs to be said.

with the exception of the following:

Exarch
Fenrir
Derf
Dop
BladeofApollo
DarkSonic
Raistlin

CFL is FVCKING ********

i hate every one of you except for those mentioned. And i mean the true CFL people, Dguy type losers and Melbourne losers who live like an hour from gigs dont count.

Rohins is the best.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Peach>>>>>>>>>>>Jiggs

Exarch
Fenrir
Derf
Dop
BladeofApollo
DarkSonic
Raistlin

CFL is FVCKING ********

i hate every one of you except for those mentioned. And i mean the true CFL people, Dguy type losers and Melbourne losers who live like an hour from gigs dont count.

Rohins is the best.

That sucks :(

vericz

Smash Champion
Peach>>>>>>>>>>>Jiggs

Exarch
Fenrir
Derf
Dop
BladeofApollo
DarkSonic
Raistlin

CFL is FVCKING ********

Rohins is the best.
Thank you, we are pretty ********. . .even though i dont know why???

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
.... I hope im not annoying.. i never get into any of the "arguments" put out there. and yeah ik me and XIF havnt really been around each other alot in tournies, but hopefully im not annoying the times that i was there :)

i guess im the guy just chilin in the sidebars lol

- uuaa

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Peach>>>>>>>>>>>Jiggs

Exarch
Fenrir
Derf
Dop
BladeofApollo
DarkSonic
Raistlin

CFL is FVCKING ********

Rohins is the best.
What went wrong between us?!

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
regardless, of what others say, hungah , your still the hardest puff i have to fight. and i've fought pretty much all of them. even SFL ones. and your the only one that i would be scared to fight in tournament. tru story...and you dont have to change your tactics if your tactics work. your consistent, that has to amount to something. how many 3rd place finishes is that so far? regardless of how great the comp was, your consistent. you dont choke. you need to work on some matchups though(im talking about peach and zelda here), but other than that, i honestly dont see another jiggs better than you...tru story son...peace

-hiroshi
I'm not sure people are saying Hbox isn't GOOD. They're just saying he's not fun to PLAY due to his strategy. I mean, it all comes down to style. Hbox has a very spacing-centric game; which makes it predictable, boring, but EXTREMELY efficient. Raistlin has a much more play-by-ear, adaptive style; which makes in fairly unpredictable, thoughtful to play, and the effectiveness varies. But it's a lot more fun for opponents to play because it causes them to also adapt.

would anyone even touch the ground more than once or twice in that match?
A whole lot actually. Peach's float is good, but it's main use is FC'ing, which requires you to hit the floor after an aerial. And Jiggz needs her jumps.

RazrFalconXX

Smash Cadet
I wont lie, im not impressed with Hbox. last time i played him he didnt even DI marths throws and i could tip him every time, hes far too predictable with his WOP. Despite the fact that vijin doesn't even main jiggs, id say his jiggs has much more mind games much harder to predict. sorry Hbox, you gotta learn more then 1 strategy, and some DI as well.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well, have you played him recently, cuz after playing hungah, all other jigss i seem to play are just like, "meh' now. i have so much confidence against jiggs now compared to before. thats why vijin beat zoro in crews i was 100% i could beat him without losing a stock. i had no worries. and thats what i did, relatively easily, i took his one stock with pretty low percents. if it was hungrybox's jiggs in that situation instead of vijin, i wouldn't have wanted to go in, cuz i just dont feel safe fighting his. and he does have more than one strategy, besides WOP'ing he now has learned the nasty art of the rests. this kid does cuhrazee rests nowadays. resting out of fsmashes, feinted aerials into rests, jc-rests. he does some nasty stuff...

and what the fvck xif. GA is making you so hostile lately. chaddd got your **** all up in a bunch. whats good my ***. i guess this is what happens when we dont go to his tourney...peace

-hiroshi

Raistlin

Smash Lord
well, have you played him recently, cuz after playing hungah, all other jigss i seem to play are just like, "meh' now. i have so much confidence against jiggs now compared to before. thats why vijin beat zoro in crews i was 100% i could beat him without losing a stock. i had no worries. and thats what i did, relatively easily, i took his one stock with pretty low percents. if it was hungrybox's jiggs in that situation instead of vijin, i wouldn't have wanted to go in, cuz i just dont feel safe fighting his. and he does have more than one strategy, besides WOP'ing he now has learned the nasty art of the rests. this kid does cuhrazee rests nowadays. resting out of fsmashes, feinted aerials into rests, jc-rests. he does some nasty stuff...

and what the fvck xif. GA is making you so hostile lately. chaddd got your **** all up in a bunch. whats good my ***. i guess this is what happens when we dont go to his tourney...peace

-hiroshi
All right Hiroshi, we'll have to play then. Because last time we met in tournament (not too long ago) I did 2-0 you.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Patrick...any chance you have a car, want to come to an amazing smash fest, and would be willing to bring Renth, an amazing guy also in Gville with you?

That'd be too good..

Any other Gvillians interested in hooking Renth up with a ride? come on....this is serious.

btw, Brian...are you under the illusion that Sheik jiggs is a decent match for Jiggs? that makes me chuckle a bit.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Patrick...any chance you have a car, want to come to an amazing smash fest, and would be willing to bring Renth, an amazing guy also in Gville with you?

That'd be too good..

Any other Gvillians interested in hooking Renth up with a ride? come on....this is serious.

btw, Brian...are you under the illusion that Sheik jiggs is a decent match for Jiggs? that makes me chuckle a bit.
I do have, want to, and am willing, all depending on the date of said fest.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
This Friday, in melbourne...come whenever you can?
Ah, dammit. I have to write a paper on a book I have yet to read, due Monday, so this weekend is no good for me. And Melbourne is apparently 3 hours or so away, if mapquest to be believed. So although I would really like to go, I can't. :( Have you asked Derf?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ah, dammit. I have to write a paper on a book I have yet to read, due Monday, so this weekend is no good for me. And Melbourne is apparently 3 hours or so away, if mapquest to be believed. So although I would really like to go, I can't. :( Have you asked Derf?
I understand schoolwork...if the trip is all that's keeping you from it, you could park at my place, and I'd drive the rest of the way...no problems there.

Sorry about that, though.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I understand schoolwork...if the trip is all that's keeping you from it, you could park at my place, and I'd drive the rest of the way...no problems there.

Sorry about that, though.
Raistlin could do his homework on the drive here :cool:

derf

Smash Ace
yea pat i cant go b/c of school either. if you guys dont go and want to get something together this weekend in town id be down

Top Bottom