• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/10/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - We are thankful for Smash!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ZOMG!! i ***** this tourney.

SHOUTOUTS:

WATO:

Hungah: Good ish in teams gah. 2nd place boi. we got 1st next time. "hungrybox isnt that rest oriented". yeah fvcking right!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hungrybox is the best jiggs in Fl. fenrir is wrong. hungrybox IS better than raistilin, although raistlin is pretty good, hes not better than hungrybox. hungrybox is consistent. 3rd place again. leave this kid alone, HE'S GOOD.
zoro- yeah, you suck.
marin- your definitely better than chris right now.
uuaa- you lose to the most random people. doc13? wtf? start playing smarter.
hiroshi- your ****, that is all.

TNT:
skrach- i fvcking had you man. ima get you next time
otru- had fun with uuaa? learn how to beat jiggs with sheik like i do. it works.
sheer- where the fvck were you.
xyz- bro, i beat that doc for you. sheik cant get caped, lol.

melbourne: we destroyed you!!!!!!!!!!! lol
for the record here are the results for melbourne vs WATO crew battle.

WATO roster:
starter: uuaa - fox
zoro - marth
marin - peach
hungah - jiggs
hiroshi - sheik

Melbourne roster:
starter - Garudo - Ggah
dgah - mewtwo
rfx - marth
vijin - jiggs
a-l - ness

ok, uuaa went in and 3 stocked garudo 1st game. then he beat dgah losing only 1 stock. then he beat rfx losing only 1 stock again. so uuaa was at 1 stock at this point. then he played vijin's jiggs where he took 2 more stock before he finally lost. WATO 16 stock, melbourne 6. then zoro went in, he lost all 4 stock, only taking 1 stock from vijin. then i went in and ***** vijins last stock XD. finally a-l went in, and i almost 4 stocked him but he was able to get 1 stock from me at the end. i came down from my halo and finished it off. too bad hungah and marin never got to play.

WATO 11 stock, Melbourne 0 stock

a-l - i beat you this time *****
rfx/vijin- i didnt play you guys today
garudo-thanks for the prep talk when i was down.
dgah- i had to go falco to beat you, but it worked.

other people

harrietthegah- i like you. your cool and your funny. i get your jokes. but i get mad cuz i know im better. i got to learn to switch to falco.
leafgreen: just be a bit more efficient. go for the shien spike more, and just grab to upsmash or uair works wonders.
makis- pretty straight doc
dark sonic- your really really good. you play really smart. gg's
raistlin- hungah is better than you.

fenrir: i guess you dont know how to play jiggs either?
exarch. good fvcking ish on taking 1st. spend that money with pride..

Team WATO- we're so nasty we get double shoutout's. 3 of our peepz get top 8. hell yeahz. 2nd place in teams, hell yeahz. we be nasteeeee.

GG's to all and next time i'm not losing 1st round...peace

^^ i know you like the trash talk!!!!

-hiroshi

RazrFalconXX

Smash Cadet
Keep talkin that trash Hiroshi...... We had a bad setup and you guys won fair and square, I'll give you that. Next time were all together we will have a rematch and the results will not be the same.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Keep talkin that trash Hiroshi...... We had a bad setup and you guys won fair and square, I'll give you that. Next time were all together we will have a rematch and the results will not be the same.
ok, next time we'll have our little vericz and our little bluray. im pretty sure the result will be exactly the same...peace

-hiroshi

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Good Tourney

RFX-Good ish, heard you went IC's in tourney a bit :p
Vijin-Keep it up with that fox/jiggs!
Dguy-We did pretty good in teams, Healing is too good!

Fenrir-Always cool to talk with ya, didn't get any matches this time
Exarch-Good seeing ya, although I didn't get to talk to ya much, need to get matches next tourney we're both at
Rohins-I think our set was my favorite of the day. So close, so epic!

I'll add more later

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
good *** tourny!!

ROHINS-thanks for the housing and transprotation. goodtimes friday night. saturday after the tournament with exarch and fenrir. that was priceless along with all the laughs from that drive back to tampa with mark!!! LMAO!! were clowns man. it wouldve been perfect with mackus there! Goodtimes.

MARK- that was some good **** friday an saturday! good peach! i hardly ever beat you! we all gotta hang out again sometime!! lol

MACKUS(hope i spelled that right)- man i wish u was with us saturday after we left the tournament. good****! good *** doc tho!! you really might be the best doc in florida! keep at it.

THE FRIDAY NIGHT GUYS- good stuff everybody got so much better! i wish youguys couldve came out to gigs tho for those who didnt go. fun times after it was over! prolly better than the actual tournament. next time.

XYZ- we had alot of matches. some good ones and some where i was playin like ****. but overall good matches tho. good lookin on the falcon tips. learned alot. try to come out to my tourny this weekend.

DARK SONIC- we had some good matches. good edge-guarding! prolly one of the best edgeguarder ive ever played.

FENRIR- your hilarious! that was fun after the tourny. you should try an come to my tourny this saturday in tampa. congrats on the teams too.

EXARCH- good **** saturday night! it was always us in the end battling it out. lol...and ofcourse you would beat me. we all gotta play again! you should try an come to my tournament too. check my thread out.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I'll do some shouts:

~Noob Testament~
Otru: Didn't get to play you this tournament. We'll get some matches at next gigs. Fun watchin that crazy *** computer game.
Sheer: We'll get some more 64 goin on this week son!
Skrach: Matches vs you were so tough, but teching all those fsmashes had to have been one of my best smash moments. Great job in the tournament.
xYz: Happy birthday man. We need to play again.

Dop: Where were you? :(

~(mel)Bourne Identity~
A-L: Man those matches were intense. One of my favorite sets.
Dguy: I don't play you for like a month and now you're 10x faster than the last time I found you. Careful guys, he's going to figure out how to swd w/ m2 next.
Garudo: I didn't get to play you!
RFX: Wtf at being my first round match. I had no idea you played jiggs.
Vijin: Honk honk!

~WATO~
UUAA: Good seein you man. Thanks for the french fry.
hbox: Thanks for the forearm.
Marin & Zoro: I wish I could have seen your team matches. I heard you guys were pretty beastly!
Hiroshi: We didn't fight each other this tournament. That's like a first in hmm last 4 tournaments I've been to?

~Cake Skeeters~
Derf: Missed ya there. Gotta play again it's been too long.
Exarch: This dude's Marth is like Azen's on steroids.
Fenrir: Man those post tourney matches were so fun. Thanks for havin us over. I caught the end of that ketchup match also. Such high stakes mms...
Renth: Welcome back.
Rohins: ROHINS COMBO

~Rohins' Car~
Rikou: This dude goes out to sushi with me just chills and the waitress gives him her number. Too pimp.
Makis: You have done well my student. Missed ya on the ride back. We'll get some more training in this week.
JENOVA: GU~H. **** that ride home was funny. And wtf @ hot cashier in McDondalds...****

edit:
see I never post shout outs because I always forget people my first time writing it...

HarriettheGuy: Great seein you again man. Good jink jank junk vs Hiroshi.
Pure Korea: I liked how you teched every move I did in that one friendly.
Doc: GGs, had me worried on Brinstar when you had that lead.
Apollo: You did the Rohins Combo in our match! Your Link is really good man. I got that one "wtf" combo on you, but other than that I felt the match was pretty even.

If I forgot anyone, lemme know. I know how important shoutouts are <3

Vijin

Smash Ace
ok, next time we'll have our little vericz and our little bluray. im pretty sure the result will be exactly the same...peace

-hiroshi
lol hype hype HYPE!
Yeah, I can't wait for a rematch... just don't lose because I won't be showing any remorse like I usually do.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Great Tourney, I wish we had more TVs though.

$$Noob Testicles$$- Thanks for letting me chill at home base.

Otru- close fox dittoes sunday night. I can never keep a lead.
Luis- Thanks for being such a friendly host even though I literally broke into you house twice. Thanks for the training. "Nice face"
Sheer- I'd like to play 64 w/ you all one day.
XYZ- hope you had a Happy Birthday. Sorry for not having lots of falcon dittoes. I think you'd beat me though, my falcon's in a slump. *Pre-Johns*
TBP- I didnt know you were black.

GOFR?!- Falco speech.

##WATO##
Hiroshi- congrats on bringing it back after our set! I wish we could play on a different TV.
Hungry- *TV Johns* :p Your jiggs is really good...very rhythmic...
Uuaa- lets play
Marin and Zoro- lets play.

Thomas- what character DONT you play?
Fenrir- I'd like a long steamy friendly session someday.
Derf- This weekend ought to work out, Ive got 3 exams thursday.
Rohins- those rohins comboes are the sh!+. I'll prolly be home for thanksgiving, so let's get something together.

Mark- Your peach has gotten faster somehow. Im sorry we couldn't make it far enough into teams for Elevator vs Stairs sets.
Makis- AKA best doc in FL. You've beaten an elite 4 and went up 7 levels at once. Grandmaster Smashmac awaits.
Jenova- get that falcon on. Thanks for hosting stuff in Tampa.

Rx- Thanks for the housing on demand. Listen, you're a cool guy. I'd like to meet amber sometime.
PKSavant- You can be such a korean sometimes.

Harriettheguy- stop sandbagging and use your right hand too when you play.
Raistlin- Thanks for the housing on demand. I think those uh, bunk beds made us bond.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

BladeofApollo-thanks for the housing on demand. Morning smash is always good.

Juib- High stakes MMs are how I play. I think the high tension got your luigi screwy.
ECKyx- thanks for not wobbling.
Dguy- giving me one match against an expert mewtwo? Cold man, just cold! I'm reserving you next gigs for 20 minutes.
Doc- good ish on your set with uuaa.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I guess I'll do shout-outs too:

-Noob Testament-
xYz: Killer Falcon man, I love the Usmash combos. Happy Birthday too, I didn't get to say that at gigs.
Skrach: Awesome job getting second, congrats. Thanks for the friendlies and good Marth practice, too. And sorry about the mix-up on Friday.
Otru: Thanks for the friendlies and the fast Fox practice. We'll do more of those next time.

-Cake Eaters-
Fenrir: Winner of the epic ketchup match! Nice job w/ winning doubles, you and Exarch own. We need to do some friendlies next time, I never get enough Link dittos.
Exarch: Congrats on getting 1st place in both singles and doubles. Your Peach is so much fun to watch and that Sheik is mega-efficient. I'll have to get some friendlies next time cuz you're definitely the go-to guy for learning match-ups.
Rohins: Rohins combo for the loss. The matches were fun though, Link vs. Samus is such a spammy match on both sides. We'll have to do some friendlies next time.

-WATO-
Hiroshi: Nice job getting 5th, that Sheik is nashty. Finally breaking out the Falco in some matches and having it pay off too. Just remember to switch it in more often and you'll place even higher next time.
Hungrybox: Nice job w/ the 3rd place finish, way to stay consistent. Almost beat Skrach too, so you definitely could place even higher next time. Good job getting 2nd in teams too, you and Hiroshi held it down hard. (and always remember to fear the toe)
UUAA: Amazing job cutting through the losers bracket, making it all the way up to 5th place. And way to own in crews; taking off 14 stock, that's crazy...
Zoro and Marin: I finally got to see you guys team at this gigs, and it was quite fun to watch, the two of you play well together. We'll have to do some friendlies next time.

-Others-
Pure Korea: Fun matches man, nice Fox. I was kinda surprised when you picked him at first cuz I'd thought you played Falcon. Either way, awesome job. Next time I will claim victory!
Evac(?): Good matches, that Samus has some nice comboes. We were pretty much even in that whole set. Hope to see you next time
Vijn: Oh my gosh, those Jiggz dittos were so ridiculous... I can't believe you guys kept the timer off all three times. We'll have to get some friendlies next time.

-See You Later-
Harriettheguy: No problem on housing, we'll have to plan a little further ahead next time >.<
Raistlin: Nice job getting 3rd in teams and good job making it so high up through the lower bracket too. Wee needz moar praktiseses.
Dark Sonic: Also nice job on the 3rd place doubles finish. We need to play more next time, I don't get to practice against you much anymore.
lg386: Dang, you've gotten a lot better since I've been gone. Keep up the Fox and just practice staying aggressive.
CultofRubik: Your Sheik has gotten real good, keep it up. Just remember to mix up your edge tactics and you'll do much better.
Bladeofapollo: Keep showing them Jiggz where they belong...

That's about it for now. If I remember more, I'll edit.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I can't find the post with the results. Did anybody mention how Skynet did in teams, I'm curious?

Noishe

Smash Rookie
Noishe- better than i expected btw u live like 2 mins away from marin
Woah, really? If you all ever get together at her house to smash let me know. I would ask her herself but I never really talked to her so it would be kinda awkward.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Shoutouts scraight from exarch:

TNT
Louis: Hot stuff on second man, major props. Good stuff with the 16,000 tippers against the box, and wtf did you really beat my sheik on DL? This boy is too good!
Rx-: You're TNT right? Too good with the mooney conversation!
Colin: Way to own at Smashticlysm
Other TNT: Didn't see much of you guys at the tourney. Thomas is sad.

WATO
Hbox: Hey you beat my peach in a match, and actually made me think. Good stuff.
Brian: maybe he's just defensive? Idk but it's not any worse than your shoutout to harriet. Sheik ***** CF bad anyways so you shouldn't be johning because you're not playing falcon's worst matchup.
Danny: Good to see you too mangz!! Gratz on 14 stock, just don't do it to one of my favorite crews next time.

Melbourne
You guys should do some sort of pun with Bourne for your name, since I understand you're still in the market.
Matt: Stop beating samus players on my crew!
Luke: Werd
Chris: Marth sucks XD
Dave: 2 ****. Too bad against hiroshi, next time buddy.
<3 melbourne crew

SYL
Harriet: Sit me down next time and we'll play
Patrick: 2 good! Lots of fun hanging with you
Gabe: Fun times all around! Thanks for watching my controller yayuhz
Apollo: Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad my peach is entertaining ^_^
<3 SYL... at least, i guess that's your crew name

Rohins' car: Fun stuff after the tourney. We might have figured something out with the falcos... will look into that more.

CE:
Ric: If you don't make the combo video you are stealing from society and the progress of the human race.
Darrel: L2Camp nub
Fred: > Jiano
Mark: is back!!!! major <3's

More will be added as I remember them

Zoro

Smash Champion
Makis- AKA best doc in FL. You've beaten an elite 4 and went up 7 levels at once.
random doc i never heard of b4
catch xyz on a better day
Captain Falcon (xyz) be my *** i gotta say hes the best doc in the world.

Harriet and i must play :)

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
this gigs was lame in the begining,
my peach was running at half her speed
but everything worked out in the end
:)

Shoutouts:

~Wato~
Hiroshi: Congrats on 5th, ur too good. I loved playing friendlies with you, even thou I don’t if u sandbagged me. Thanks for getting me into flash flash revolution. Zoro and me have a vid of u playing with ur fingers going 100 miles an hr.
Hungrybox: 3rd again and u beat fenrir wow. thanks for training me for my match with Raistlin. I really really need HBOX training
Uuaa: 14 stocks, Danny! 14! Lol ur sooo good. And by doing that I didn’t have to play, yay! I owe u ice cream.
Zoro: no comment. Jk I love you but stop complaining so much. i don’t like fighting with u. anyway, don’t worry we’ll be better for the next tourney, I promise.

~Melbourne~
Dguy: I’m callin’ u out! Revenge for taunting me! Its sucks that the day I finally get to play you, is my worst gigs ever.
Vijin: I would have broken a nail for you, friendlies plz!
A-L: I love seeing peoples reactions when they announce ur name with theirs. Of course Dguy and u owned us in doubles but ur always a pleasure to play.
Garudo: didn’t play u, but I would want to again
RFX & ExckyX: double ice climbers, sooo confusing. It was driving me crazy but I still had fun. We should do it again, I’ll be ready.

Pk & Doc- AHHH! I’m sooo sorry that I ran out without saying anything or even shaking ur hands! I wasn’t mad about u guys, I swear. Zoro had just struck my last nerv, nub. I hope u can forgive me. :( Rematch plz.
Otru: thx for the friendlies and sorry u had to sit and watch my peach with that one fox guy( never told me his name) must have been boring. I wanna play ur fox.
Raistlin- I agree Peach vs Jiggs is boring. Sorry I play peach.
Rohins- I wanna play u soo bad! Ppl are always saying how good u are.
Harreittheguy: yes lets!
Apollo: thx. I would like to do friendlies as well.
Noishe: lol am I that scary?

Sorry everyone who witnessed the fight between
Zoro and me...it wont happen again

*Welocme back:
QDVS and Colin

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
random doc i never heard of b4
catch xyz on a better day
Captain Falcon (xyz) be my *** i gotta say hes the best doc in the world.

Harriet and i must play :)
lol thx zoro,
I was feeling pretty ****ty the rest of the day, nothing against that doc player, but I was stupid and arrogant, I first two stocked him, and sandbagged him when i chose doc because all his buddies were there claiming he was the best doc.... BLAH!!!!!(i hate doc dittos, johns)
should have stayed falcon, i'm retiring doc, forever, long live white/pink falcon. Let it be known...that is my color!

props to makis, keep playing doc, good job placing high.

Top Bottom