• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**$1000+ POT BONUS** MIB #1 - Michigan VS The World, Ann Arbor MI [LATE SEPTEMBER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey

Smash Lord
wtf this is only like not even 3 weeks away but y is there not enough hype??

tournys lookin wakkkkkkk 16 pagessssss smym 10 has over 100.........

GG BRAWL! MELEE IS BACK!!!!

YAYUHHZZZZ!

but this tournys gonna be ****in badazzzz everyone come!!!!!!!!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Again, the date for MIB #1 was changed due to conflicts with other large tournaments and troubles with the venue. Instead we will be starting the circuit in late September. The specific date will be up soon.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
As long as I don't have a test near this time, I'm in, (hope's I don't jinx myself). =P

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Now its late September??!?1!? :D As long as it's held after the 19th and before October 10th, I should be able to come Friday night through Sunday. Might have to bring homework from college though. >.>

Gates

Banned via Warnings
oh **** it, just do it next year. That's where this is going anyway.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I hope this just happens.Trying to schedule around M2K...while with the best intentions, is not a good idea. You cannot schedule an event for a single player.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
WTFBBQSAUCE

i already requested off the 21,22,23

i have to give like a month in advance min to request off. RAWR

i dont know if they will give me another weekend so soon i better get to go

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
We're not scheduling around M2K. In fact, the weekend he asked for us not to have the tournament is most likely the weekend it is actually happening. It would be unfortunate if M2K were absent, but we can't change the date anymore. This last date change was the final one.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Ally they originally had the dates set to the date for SNES (22nd, not 28th), then there's like 5 weeks of NOTHING and then they choose the date for the huge WC tourney I'm going to (the biggest one of the year, Melee + Brawl)

it's just extremely super unlucky

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Ally they originally had the dates set to the date for SNES (22nd, not 28th), then there's like 5 weeks of NOTHING and then they choose the date for the huge WC tourney I'm going to (the biggest one of the year, Melee + Brawl)

it's just extremely super unlucky
No, the original date was the 28th-30th, but the venue made them rescheduled, so they changed it to the 22nd weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom