• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**$1000+ POT BONUS** MIB #1 - Michigan VS The World, Ann Arbor MI [LATE SEPTEMBER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
you're actually not allowed in unless you're dressed as your main
I just have to gain 200 pounds and build a combustible rocket engine and put it into the back of a wooden hammer?

Eh, doesn't seem too hard.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yes, we're completely redoing this tournament. In fact, this tournament is pretty much cancled. There will be a NEW tournament that is focused on being a NATIONAL tournament, that will take place on Halloween weekend. The name will also be Michigan VS The World, cuz that name is awesome and people have heard of it. The tournament will also have costume competitions and hopefully some other Halloween-themed events.

Also, for those of you old enough to care, this takes place in a college town during Halloween. Know what that means? Parties going on all around us at all times. It will be epic.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Just to make sure:

This tournament is no longer part of a circuit, right?

That means that it's now safe for me to try and hold events during November, without any crazy MI events getting in the way?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Well if I can still come, which I'm 100% positive I am, I will dress up as Static Shock. Also I'm interested on in how these Halloween parties go down in Michigan, or whatever kind of parties you guys have down there in the middle of smash.

Also: I'm gonna need a teammate, Ripple wanna team up this time I won't bail on you I'm so sorry about that. I was just freaking out cause you weren't there and then I teamed up with Malcolm, not knowing it was Malcolm at first.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Yes, we're completely redoing this tournament. In fact, this tournament is pretty much cancled. There will be a NEW tournament that is focused on being a NATIONAL tournament, that will take place on Halloween weekend. The name will also be Michigan VS The World, cuz that name is awesome and people have heard of it. The tournament will also have costume competitions and hopefully some other Halloween-themed events.

Also, for those of you old enough to care, this takes place in a college town during Halloween. Know what that means? Parties going on all around us at all times. It will be epic.
Does that mean this doesn't need to be stuck?

Count

Smash Champion
Halloween weekend would be a definite no go for me due to frat johns.

But I'm hyped for a national tourney in the midwest.

edit: thousandth post.

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
**** straight son. Can't pass up Madison partying.

If you see the red team from tf2, thats gonna be us lol
Haha I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm trying to get my friends to either do Smash Bros. or DotA characters with me.

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice

I think I may want to check on things like this a bit more often if by the time I'm checking out what's new I'm more confused than ever. This means that it WON'T be happening 21-23? If so then I'm slightly relieved because I'm going to California for something on the 22 of August so I'd miss out on the last 2 days. I hardly do anything on Halloween so I'd be pretty set.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Halloween weekend works perfectly :D No home game = no marching band that night. I wouldn't miss a National tournament in MI for the world. So excited...even though I have a feeling the date will change again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom