• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**$1000+ POT BONUS** MIB #1 - Michigan VS The World, Ann Arbor MI [LATE SEPTEMBER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Disciple

Smash Master

WHAT?!?!

So, let me get this straight. I've been organizing to get people I know from out of the country to come to this tournament... they're pending visa's... and the date is being moved because a couple people want to go to SNES? How much later... what is the exact date?
gosh freaking dammit you guys, stop ****ing with the date... grow a pair, and get this **** started already

~Fino
25th-27th that's what they were talking about when I asked at least. Let them confirm everything once they get back from Evo though.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Give 'em a break, guys. SNES kinda swept the rug out from under them, and the venue they currently have is kinda what makes this entier thing work.

This tournament won't be nearly as big as they'd like it to be if they just throw it out there; they need a lot of preperation and those "few" people coming here are big names that draw MORE big names in. You get quasi-pros for large noob tournaments, but you throw in midwest's best along with M2K and Ally and a $1k pot and you've got people interested. They're not going to split up players by making them choose tournaments, and if Panda is involved I'm positive he'll give plenty of warning for everyone.

I've been waiting for their date confirmation to start my circuit, so we're probably going to start the Ohio circuit in September as well, meaning August has a lot of smaller tournaments. More time to practice!

D

Deleted member

I schduled off of work so I can go to this! I can bring a Wii and a capture card if you need it.

I need a partner for doubles and I need a crew... :(

-Goddy

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I just want to know the date so I know whether or not I need to set my pre-draft rankings for my fantasy football draft... :(

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I just realized (again) that, aside from the date which they're working on, we still haven't gotten any word as to how much the entrance fee will be. That's rather important for us po' folk.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Alright, you can take me off of the attendees list, I won't be able to make it, it's my moving weekend... -_-.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The official date has moved back to late september. Updates took awhile because I didn't have internet for two weeks (I just got back from Vegas).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
September eh? School is heavy that month for me, I might be able to still make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom