• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**$1000+ POT BONUS** MIB #1 - Michigan VS The World, Ann Arbor MI [LATE SEPTEMBER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Okay, I think that's enough. This isn't in the Social Room, and I hope it doesn't end up going there.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that my father lost his job at Ford so I won't be able to go back to Purdue this year for financial reasons.

The good news is I can come to this!

Hooray!?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm sure you guys already know this, but there is another nat'l level tournament taking place 1 weekend before this one. Since it's MI vs the world, I'd assume you guys want it to be as big as possible. Are you guys dead set on the date? Since S.N.E.S. is a convention, they cannot change the date.

I just think that people that are willing to come from Texas, California, FL, Canada, etc. to nat'l level tournaments would probably end up choosing either MI vs. the world or S.N.E.S. if you want to attract more players you might want to consider changing the date. Of course changing the date could also throw a wrench into a thousand other unforeseeable things as well. I just thought I'd let you guys know about S.N.E.S cause it's lookin real popular on the E.C. right now and may drain some attendance.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208490&highlight=S.N.E.S

Also, I'm 95% comin to this but it's really far in advance so I'm not sure yet.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
It is likely that I will come and stay overnight both nights...even though I probably haven't met any of you yet, new people are always interesting anyways lol School starts for me the 24th of August and according to our school's football schedule, my marching band doesn't have a game to play at that weekend. Hopefully band doesn't go gay on us and schedule a parade or practice or something >.>

If I do come, I may bring a friend or two...and I can bring a semi-cruddy camera to record matches.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
HEY @ anyone south of or in Muncie, IN. If you need a ride to this, I have room for one more in my car, but you need to drive to my apartment and I'll take ya the rest of the way. Let me know.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i'll be coming to this with dark kakashi!!!! can't ****ing wait. it's gonna be awesome.

i can help with anything t.o related. be it be helping run reg. tournaments or side tournament. or provide security.

it's whatever, is clever.... :)

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I might take you up on that Nick, need to look at my school schedule though.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Last semester, I don't plan on being there again though this semester.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The venue is the same from Rofa's circuit event, which was the first tournament of the first MW circuit ran.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
Wow long time no talk guys lolz i looked for ever and could find the big MI discussion so i thought i would drop a line in here and see what everyone is up to? is melee still alive or did the horribleness of brawl tack over? and if melee is still alive id like to know if there is any fun games or smashfests going on anywhere. well hope to see u guys playing melee lolz cya

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Dang it, I can't come now that the date has been changed...band camp. I was fine with what it was before, but its your call.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Oh silly hilt, speaking for louisville. So here it is, louisville is actually officially coming to this. So says louisville's ride (me).

Wafles

Smash Lord
Spikes, we're taking two cars from the fox cities at least.

Hunger is in one car with Grimace + Fatboy, and then they're picking up Norm (I think).

My car is almost empty at the moment, still working on that one. I've got room for 3 people if you wanna drive with me spikes.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm bringing a super setup to this. That's right, a big TV with texture hacked + replay-saveable Brawl, recording device, commentary station, AND live stream. Rofa, I'm counting on you for a nice spot at the venue!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nice. I am an NC smasher from AA originally.

I think i will bring some of my NC smashers up here.
dooo it!

I'm bringing a super setup to this. That's right, a big TV with texture hacked + replay-saveable Brawl, recording device, commentary station, AND live stream. Rofa, I'm counting on you for a nice spot at the venue!
Sex!

Tennet

Smash Champion
People improve -__- now that Ally lives in MI Lain wants to beat him even more. He will, just watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom