• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**$1000+ POT BONUS** MIB #1 - Michigan VS The World, Ann Arbor MI [LATE SEPTEMBER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zicore

Smash Champion
ALWAYS post when you are bored. Piss people off. Make it personal... from their perspective.

Anyone that knows me knows I don't give a **** about 90% of the conflicts on the forums, but other people don't know that. Then they make it their mission to beat me and a lot of 'em get nervous or paranoid about it... and it doesn't even register on my radar :D
you're fat .

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
spelling my name wrong is a personal pet peeve really happens alot, and sometimes even in the bracket despite me spelling it out to them multiple times (<3 ya blueblade but you're not the only TO who has done this haha.)

tiebreaker sound goods, i wasnt really angry more or less posting bs while i was studying to entertain myself.... nothing more. think i mighta made too big of a deal out of it though.

and Kel, we need to play again.

meh gonna stop posting while im bored. I dont want to be seen as arrogant and i might be coming off as such.
well it looks like i was the one who misunderstood you then huh ;)?

hmm well im off to APEX wish us all luck.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I, for one, am quite interested in the price of participation. Might be a good time for me to move away from competitive Brawl if it's going to start costing me three times as much to play. :[

The 'upper echiolons' of smash don't like trying their hardest every match because they're lazy.
fixed

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I do believe I've got a vacation to Florida right before this. IIRC we're coming back on the 27th, so I may not make it to this.
If I do get to go I'm bringing cookies if outside food is allowed.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I do believe I've got a vacation to Florida right before this. IIRC we're coming back on the 27th, so I may not make it to this.
If I do get to go I'm bringing cookies if outside food is allowed.
You can drive to Michigan, but you can't drive to Columbus?

Good ****, FanFan. xD

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
August is a few months away. I have more time to convince my mom to let me drive farther than the next city over.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummmm Guess The God Kais will Be attending this...I feel that we will do well...All of us...let the training begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom