• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100 ways to die in Brawl

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
149: As Peach plucking a bomb, going for a glidetoss and failing to notice the shyguy right in front of you causing you to bow yourself up and lose the match.

Kwyjibo

Smash Rookie
150. Going for the Flame Choke with Ganon, but missing and falling off the stage

151. ZSS dsmashes you while you're on the ledge, leading into her stage spiking you with bair

152. Using mach tornado to approach on Brinstar, but you end up breaking the floor and falling to your death (has happened to me more than once)

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
158. Playing against Pheonix Mario without hacks.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
161. Landmaster flying to upwards kill
162. Landmaster gimp while trying abuse invincibility frames on ledge
163. Landmaster SD
164. SD out of Landmaster

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
cant believe no ones said it, i read through all 12 pages to make sure!

*instert incorrect number here* SAKURAI COMBO!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx9eA3LUVO8

*insert incorrect number again* also, playing as MK, and doing the shuttle loop repeatedly on FD's ledge but then you mess up once and do it too low so you glide to your death, ever so slowly

Kwyjibo

Smash Rookie
176. Getting hit by a soccer ball that was hit by a Reverse Falcon Punch (can knock out Bowser at 0%)

177. Reverse Falcon Punch to 3 scrunched together blast boxes

178. Having 5 gooey bombs attached to you

179. Forcing your opponent to listen to Black Eyed Peas (you'll die REAL quick)

sammy p

Smash Lord
i havent read the WHOLE thing but i read nost of it and from what i read, no one said the CHIMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!
i figured thatd be said REAL quickly!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Wait, what is Chimera?

BTW... wow.. haven't checked here in a while.. but wow.
Someone should have posted this a long time ago just for fun....

I'll see if me and a couple of buddies can get together here soon so we can start production.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
174. Not reading the thread title, and exceeding it by 74.
Which reminds me, saviorslegacy, do you think you should change it to 1000 ways to die in Brawl? It would eliminate comments like this. At least for a while, anyway.

182. CF: Falcon, Paawwwwwwwwwnnnchhhhhhhhh!
Ike: Counter!
CF: ****!

tuestresfat

Smash Apprentice
185. Reverse Falcon Paunch which gets countered by ike which then causes marth the counter which then causes another ike to counter.

Ninja_Sheep

Smash Rookie
I wonder if that's possible... if it is, it's the most epic thing ever.

Yoshi island, 2 falcons. A gets kicked of the ledge and B hits with a reverse falcon punch so A flies towards the wall of YI -> walltech -> wall jump -> reverse falcon punch :D

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
186. Think you're playing Melee and do something stupid

150. Going for the Flame Choke with Ganon, but missing and falling off the stage
That's avoidable. Tilt the control stick backwards quickly and you should grab the ledge.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
playing as kirby, inhaling someone near the edge, spitting them out under the stage only to have them spike you as you try to recover

Top Bottom