• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100 ways to die in Brawl

n88

Smash Lord
235. Cape a C. Falcon who's Falcon Punching in the other direction

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
236. Jumping off the stage, reversing a Warlock Punch on an MK recovering under the stage, and punching them towards the boundary past the other edge of the stage, only to SD the split second before MK would've died. Broken.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
239. Get nutted on

DK is trying to plank with his Up-B on the side of the stage and Diddy shoots Peanuts at him, causing him to drop just enough to where his Up-B can't get him back again. Peanut kill.

Alternatively, gimping someone's recovery on Japes with Peanuts and them falling into the left side of the water or a Klaptrap

Chaos Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
240:Running towards Mario as Sonic while he cape's you repeatedly near the edge of the stage, only to have him miss once and let you run right through the edge barrier. Happened to me in a taunt party once. D:

n88

Smash Lord
244) In a sudden death vs. the Ice Climbers, land a hit that is in the process of Star KO'ing Popo and then get immediately KO'd off the side by Nana to lose the match.

Scott!

Smash Lord
248. Being up-thrown by a Marth at 200+%.

Got someone with this online in sudden death once. Would have loved to hear their reaction to me running in and grabbing them as they shielded, expecting something, anything else.

NxtGenFalco93

Smash Apprentice
I remembered one.

103: You invoke a metagross with a soccer ball right on top of him and a exploding box(the one that fire = boom).

Metagross stomps the ball, that catches fire exploding the box that launches the ball the other way(in to you) ending up doing 60% + a kill.

I saw that on youtube, and cant seem to remember where.
it was in pjos vids and that was mine:(
255: o well lets say this happenes instead (pjons last death)
lol pwn at end(CLICK)

EDIT: happened here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7f3Hzp9WOY&feature=related

and one more edit
256 getting blown up by a c4 snake planted wile in the box during a taunt

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
259 - falconkicking off the stage online b/c of lag, and failing to recover... D:

REL38

Smash Lord
Try to show off your skills by gliding under Hyrule Temple, but go too low at the bottom tip and die.

Kirby: grab --> Fthrow --> Utilt --> Bair --> Dair --> footstool

Try to Kirbycide, but they pop out at the last moment, but you footstool them.

Set the opponents custom controls to be all shield button.

Throw Bob-omb, but Fox reflects it back to KO.

Aceboyo

Smash Rookie
281. Pitfall Gets Thrown Into U In The Air...... EPIC METEOR SMASH!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
283: You Up-B in the Wrong Direction, get spiked, then Meteor Cancel, you Up-B in the Wrong direction again, but that is able to hit you opponent into the stage from the back of your hitbox, and stagespike them.

****ING OWNED

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
284: Fox reflects a fireball into a blast box, causing it to explode. Fox ends up hitting the camera while still being scorched by the flames

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
O-o
wow...... there is a lot here......

I'm dropping by to say that I haven't started production yet, or plan to here soon.
I have testing to finish before I can devote time to this.
Once the testing is done and I have some friends (I will be Smashing with some people once a week) together then I will start on the many, many... suggestions.

Top Bottom