• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As your bodies freeze.

On the reals, I'm giving you a call about the situation before I head out Saturday, Stongers. I hope you know stuff lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
foxy you're awesome

btw i learned something cool today

John Tyler had a son when he was 63...and then that son had kids when he was like 75. Thus, John Tyler, 10th president of the United States, has 2 living grandsons.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
uh
be here if anyone shows up
if not i'll...chill on the internet

it's calling for freezing rain now so we'll see where that goes.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
I just read almost all 41 pages of this thread. NC threads are so interesting/funny to read.

<3 NC

. . . Uh oh, it's the Bat signal.

That's my cue . . .

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol
so far it's been raining all day
i went up to the roads around my house and they felt totally fine
but what happens tonight is what really matters anyway

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMAO Jim. XD

Sup Maria. Shoutout to all the Marias in the building.

Stongers, here in WS we got loads of crazy snow/slush/winter so I dunno if I'll be able to make it. Rawfuls has already told me he isn't driving me to Smith's tonight, but I dunno what Moo and Chris and Seven think about this situation(I imagine it isn't good though).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey, to everyone who's still coming, please bring setups. i have 3 tvs, but one of them kinda sucks. and only 1 wii with only 1 copy of melee/brawl. and if you guys get snowed in here you wouldn't wanna be stuck here with 1 wii, sooo

bring those setups lolz

also come in around back, dont knock on the front door please =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Seven will never post here now that he has me to look at stuff, but him and his friend Corey plan on coming, unless the snow ***** them too.

Foxy

Smash Master
guys, notice how there's like zero snow today (unless you're in the mountains)?

it's not gonna be bad.

there may be SOME snow if we're unlucky but most of the trip should be pretty clear for everyone.

i'm bringing 2-4 televisions and probably around 3 or 4 setups

stingers

Smash Obsessed
there you go foxy
ape told me they cancelled the app LAN so people might come down from there if the snow isn't bad enough they can't get out
though i doubt that lol

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
So, i started a new job this week.
We're working tomorrow from 6am to approx 2:30 pm, maybe 12:30- just depends on how things shake out. So, I should be up there around 4:00 at the latest. Would that be a problem?

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
bad news, i worked up a cold overnight (i guess?) and my dad doesn't want to take me to get everyone else sick. not to mention, the still possibility of weather problems and after all dad said about not wanting me to go; i doubt he would take me even if my cold somehow cleared up overnight and the weather was nice in the morning. so yeah, there's about a 0% chance of me going to this now. :(:(:(

Top Bottom