• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Zelda is one of the gayest chars in the game. Cheap *** character that can go through a gay-mutation phase to become an even cheaper gayer character. Not quite jiggs gay but approaching the gayness of peach.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
edit: behr, i think he was saying that i got grabbed because i didn't l cancel off his shield, not because i didn't l cancel and just...died. lol
when u miss an l-cancel, the game know it and swallows you up into the dark vortex behind FD, causing you to lose one stock and respawn with 69 percent

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Sorry I couldn't come guys.

The following was my Sat:

Woke up at 3:30am
Worked from 5 till 1:30 or so.
Took a BRIEF nap from 1:30-2:00
Went to get my taxes filled out
Got back home at 3:30-3:45ish
Took a shower at 4:00
Thought I missed the tourney
lounged
lounged
Got ready for a b-day party around 6
Stingers calls me around 6:30
I try to do some quick scheduling
By the time i went to HKY, played, then drove all the way back to Gastonia I woulda been hella tired.

My bad guys. Good ish to everyone who PLAYED, and props to Stingers & Ape. I coulda possibly gotten 4thish ;_;. Aah well, que sera, sera. Good stuff you you guys.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeeee tourney, yeeee shoutouts!

Stongers- Good shiz hosting, and you owe me $5 for Melee teams entrance. =)

Karn- Sorry we didn't get to team bro. Good stuff in singles though. You have improved.

Foxy- STOP SANDBAGGING!!!! You are a very smart bro. Good shiz in both games, and get better so we can learn more next time we play.

Josh- Thanks for bringing Maria. =p Nah dude kidding I'm glad you made it. You're always fun to smash/chill with, and you know it.

Maria- It was nice to meet you.

GofG- no hard feelings bro, but I don't like ICs and know Chris pretty well, sooooooooo I gotta do what I gotta do haha. Way to hold it down and win regardless of the crowd.

Moo- Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix <3

Smith- Thanks for letting me stay in your house. The Link is rough around the edges but it can be good if you get serious and get off of Kid Buu's ****. =)

Chris- Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape MM lol. I cheered so hard for our "Brinstar." =p
Also, my language is just too dang good hahahaha. Thanks for letting me drive yo car and goofing off with us.

Rawfuls- Tough luck on your closer matches. I will train you in the ways of the gayness. =p

Cameron- Glad you made it bro. Hope you learned a lot.

Seven- Awwww yeeee gayness training is paying off! Good stuff on 4th(even though I know you won't read this lol)!

Jim- Always great to see you again dude. I promise you I WILL work with you a lot next time. If I seem like I forgot, then just remind me haha. We got this!

Ape- It was really fun eating out at McDs with you and Seven. Also, checkin out that girl in the yellow shirt was pretty legit. We were SO smooth about it.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
tourny was a bunch of fun guys thanks for hosting stingers

ape - friendlies were awesome iono how much you play melee over brawl but youd efinately had some good ****
jim - gannon is too manly for me... so is your fro
seven - marth dittos are dumb =p you're getting really good really quickly keep it up
josh - reverse tipper is legit =p
foxy - good **** chain grabbing me in teams
chris - once again ganon is too manly for me, and you're spacing is about 9000x better than the last time we played keep going to tournies and getting that experience you'll be pro in no time
moo - falcon ditto's were fun... i wish mine was better >.<, also good **** hyping the one match that got hype all day =p
pp - play me more nub =p
gofg - ic's are fun to watch even when im the one getting *****
smith - i didnt get to play your link, next time hopefully
karn - we didnt get to play but i can definately tell how much you've improved since the last time we did play, although it was ages ago. Keep up that fox and keep ******

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Tourney was awesome guys, great show
shoutouts to

chris- u've alwasy been there for me dawg
moo- moooooo, is the sound of a cow *thumbs up*
smith- u lil ****
karn- our matches were hella close man, u will probably beat me next time
ape- prime
foxy- ur cool man our matches were hella close
crystalnite- dont worry, my jiggs ***** everyone lol
pp- ur falco's really good man, it was nice meeting u
rawlfuls-rofl
jon- u got a lil asian ****
flamingo- ur Korean girlfriend is funny, she makes u do alot of stuff
killa sos- sauce aka killa OR's lil cousin
ledger- really? wtf man?
paii- ur D3 sucks hahaha!
bill- so u use mk now?
rag- dk is hard to get past man
maria- ur cute,
gofg- ur name is like golf, just without an l or second g
josh- ur side is real dark
stongerz- good **** on in winnners
seven- eight, nine lololololololololol!!!!
Villain- so ur the guy i've heard so much about.

DJRome

Smash Hero
well in part due to the potential of getting snowed in and how that would be a big hassle. but yes, a flute indeed

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
but...as everyone who went knows...there didn't seem to be any potential of getting snowed in whatsoever. now unless something went down sunday morning/late late saturday night, there was nothing that made it look like any sort of snowing in was going to happen.

DJRome

Smash Hero
igoogle said snow for saturday night. id like to think it's more reliable than the old finger outside the window technique. but i had way more johns than weather

stingers

Smash Obsessed
igoogle said snow for saturday night. id like to think it's more reliable than the old finger outside the window technique. but i had way more johns than weather
lol what. i posted in the thread the day before that there wouldn't be any snow saturday. stfu dj

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Wow Moo, Get at my ****ING GIGANTIC GOD **** TAGER MOTHER ****ER GET WRECKED.

Hope you can sit alright from it for the drive home. :)

HyL!

Smash Lord
was too icy to go anywhere where i'm at untill it was i dunno, around 2pm, by the time i got there everything woulda been over ._.

Top Bottom