• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sry keef i never got to see u play havok :( but i do know malcolm taught you some wario ****. if u can seriously make your wario like mad good then go for it, its just not as easy as snake or mk is all im sayin

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingrz how much did u use pt this tourney?
edit: stingrz, i know wario isnt that good, but its kinda why i like um. plus if worst comes to worst, i try and get a stock lead or high percent lead and camp the rest of the match.. its gay, but im playing to win from now on yozz. I almost always get my wafs in.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
how was ur matchs wit foxy? pt? or was it rob the whole way

@ seth: tell me about it, im a show u some things mal taught me at pound next time we can chill/

DJRome

Smash Hero
good stuff stingers in both games. . .
goooood stuff karn

btw, what was the criteria to give the bye to karn rather than foxy? looked like fun. . .

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
i wish cool could've stayed for singles
and dull came
and east and neocrono came
and devin entered
and karn entered
and those other charlotte people like pie and blae came
and ncsu came
and sp came
and bo came
and boone came
and dcanton came
and vilt came
Er... And Kack? Maybe?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

Dr peepee: So many good times. Cause YOUR LANGUAGE ASSUMES IT. Thanks for helping hype my match. With a dog named cody. UP THE BUTT!

Daddy Moo Moo: Always fun with you bro. Good stuff in those MM's, glad you gave up peach. THE DAHKNESS HAS FALLEN.

Smith: shut da hell up. with a dog named cody.

Gofg: good stuff in that mm lol. i still don't know why our match was the most hyped match of the whole day, but it was kind of fun. Bein that it was my first match ever against any serious ice climbers ever, i think i learned a lot.

Jim: ganon dittos/trios were so much fun. fair combo's all day. work on them crouches, and i'll keep gettin better to. Good to see you at this bro

Stingers: Thanks for hostin man. Glad you and others could see how much better i've gotten.

Josh: cool playing you again. get back on tyour game, and maybe i'll see u at the duke next week.
Maria: Keep playin that marth. I'ma try to stop getting ***** by it :)

Karn: lolsheik.

Everyone else: good stuff. glad you guys got to see my improvement, and i look forward to seein you guys again.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingrz sorry for me and ncsu not coming, i think trey had Korean girl johns, ledger and paii had wrk johns, i got car johns, omni and jon couldnt come but i forgot why. duo and mits had that car accident so they probably wont be to a tourney until after herb, but ncsu will be a good turn out

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, things of that sort. actually i think i l canceld off the shield okay, it was probably worse when i missed completely. that, and i rolled waaaaay too much. i didn't know rolling would be that bad. plus, i didn't pinpoint nana nearly enough. when i did, thats when i did good stuff (lol triple fair).

edit: behr, i think he was saying that i got grabbed because i didn't l cancel off his shield, not because i didn't l cancel and just...died. lol

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Shoutouts

Dr peepee: So many good times. Cause YOUR LANGUAGE ASSUMES IT. Thanks for helping hype my match. With a dog named cody. UP THE BUTT!

Daddy Moo Moo: Always fun with you bro. Good stuff in those MM's, glad you gave up peach. THE DAHKNESS HAS FALLEN.

Smith: shut da hell up. with a dog named cody.

Gofg: good stuff in that mm lol. i still don't know why our match was the most hyped match of the whole day, but it was kind of fun. Bein that it was my first match ever against any serious ice climbers ever, i think i learned a lot.

Jim: ganon dittos/trios were so much fun. fair combo's all day. work on them crouches, and i'll keep gettin better to. Good to see you at this bro

Stingers: Thanks for hostin man. Glad you and others could see how much better i've gotten.

Josh: cool playing you again. get back on tyour game, and maybe i'll see u at the duke next week.
Maria: Keep playin that marth. I'ma try to stop getting ***** by it :)

Karn: lolsheik.

Everyone else: good stuff. glad you guys got to see my improvement, and i look forward to seein you guys again.
daaang, this sounded like a good tourney! :( with a dog named cody? maybe?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
ganon is one of the fastest nana killers in the game, only behind fox and falcon. all you have to do is fair her twice and she`s dead. i think ganon should bair alot in the ic matchup. all of his aerials are safe on sheild as long as you space them right. gerudo dragon is absurdly safe on block too. lmao

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
mmmm i don't think i ever used it against gofg. but yeah, the pushback is enough against most characters to put out of grab range, and with IC's low friction, they'd probably go halfway across the stage lol. and yeah, bair seems like a good tactic. also i think i'm sposta get behind them and fair/bair on the back of their shield. it should force an obvious roll which should be punishable. i just didn't know the majority of this before/while playing gofg lol. i'm kind of interested in playing this matchup again some time...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i dunno much about john`s playstyle to help you though. i just know he plays alot gayer than i do.
yeah thats what i heard too. he pretty much just waits to get a grab as best as he can. he doesn't really do anything other than that from what i could tell, until i killed his nana. i don't have a problem with it though.

personally i think gayer and better are similar but not interchangable words in competitive gameplay. although in brawl, they might be pretty much the same thing, i think sometimes in melee gayer isn't always better. its just...gayer. :ohwell:

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
okay, perhaps gayer is the wrong choice of words. john`s ics are alot more based around grabs than mine. my ics desynch more and are more flashy than his. i`m probably the silent wolf of ice climbers when i`m on my game. my style looks awesome, but it won`t win tournies.

Top Bottom