• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL no.

Also, anyone who reads this should go post what character they want to discuss next in the HLS group. It will be discussed this time, don't worry.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Scenario: You're in high school, and smashboards is the only website on the internet that loads for you. Your friends all died in car accidents and they won't be having any funerals because everyone that knows them died as well (except for you and your family). Your family is set for life and you'd be disowned for doing something as poor as getting a job.

You're also stuck in a room with nothing but a toilet and a computer, and the door is locked from the outside, and your so rich you had some sort of special high technology door installed that will take 2 months to break down. You have enough food in there to last you that long.

Foxy

Smash Master
duuuude i love nc smash.

i am convincing as many ncsu players as possible to carpool over to this.

i'm gonna make this as big as i can, foxy's return celebration

Top Bottom