• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

GofG

Smash Champion
I'll give you a choice drpp. if i play you at this tournament, you can either keep wobbling unbanned, or ban it for our matches and allow the iceys freeze glitch.

you'll beat me anyway, but you get to choose what hilariously funny thing happens to you probably at least once.

GofG

Smash Champion
i've gotten good. Every time I think I might be better than you i watch you play and am amazed though. i can consistently do the hand-off and wobble and know all the cool tricks now.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright it's decided
freeze glitch is 99% legal
the 1% is if for some reason your opponent doesn't want you to do it

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm pretty bad at that kinda thing
i couldn't remember what a stem and leaf plot was on my stats test the other day
it was only 8 questions too
uh-oh

GofG

Smash Champion
that's one of those immensly ****** things where it's like

if the dataset is 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 6 6 6

then it goes

------
1 | 1
2 | 3 (there are 3 2's)
3 | 3
4 | 1
5 | 1
6 | 3

i think

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i've gotten good. Every time I think I might be better than you i watch you play and am amazed though. i can consistently do the hand-off and wobble and know all the cool tricks now.
***** you haven't seen me play in the longest time. I'm pretty bad. I don't practice enough. And I certainly don't go to tourneys often enough. I just do things that look cool but aren't very efffective

GofG

Smash Champion
that's what you said last time, after you convinced me that i was better (much like what you are doing now), and then you were much better than I was

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
LMAO I see you've spoken to Josh about me.

@John: True, I guess. But you've surely improved alot, seeing as you attend alot more tourneys than me. I have like.... 3-4 tourneys under my belt, not including the ones I've hosted? Not to mention, you play against one of the best players in the state, Austin Foxy KEtchup!

GofG

Smash Champion
haha josh and i friendlied for a long *** time couple weeks ago, i mostly played fox though because josh thinks my iceys are gay :(

Top Bottom