• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10-31 Chu Dat's Biweekly on Halloween: drama until next halloween... Falls Church VA

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Lol ok

you're the one who wished death on atomsk, not me, last time I checked I didn't wish death or injury on anyone
Yes, yes I did, and tbh I still do (although I'm not as crazy about it as I used to be, but I'd still love it if it happened). However its for a ****ing reason unlike all this baseless Sin hate >_>

I was out and not at the venue when this happened, or at least not in the same room, but I'm pretty sure Sin wasn't doing anything dangerous, for some reason, the smash community hates Sin and likes to overreact anything Sin does tenfold. Its ****ing ********.

Yeah PS, Umbreon is being pretty dam stupid right now >_>

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Poyo, Sin, a metaknight, got 2 stocked by me, a R.O.B. main.

I don't really have to continue seeing how it's mainly common sense plus I've said it a million times already. <_<

Sin is good, but far from best in MD/VA let alone EC. Just post with some thought please? :(

Lobos

Smash Master
dos anyone care that umbreon.. a mod... thus someone that should mature to a certain extent... pretty much said he wants a person he barely knows to die?
NO because he has been known in the community for along *** time so people know him as a person before a mod.....or something along those lines...

......your sarcasm sucks

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo, Sin, a metaknight, got 2 stocked by me, a R.O.B. main.

I don't really have to continue seeing how it's mainly common sense plus I've said it a million times already. <_<

Sin is good, but far from best in MD/VA let alone EC. Just post with some thought please? :(
I read the shoutouts on that thread. You even said he was half asleep.

Half of the people that talk **** about Sin would get ***** by him. And yes, I stand by what I just said. If Sin consistantly played at his best, he would be the best in the world.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Don't use lack of sleep as johns. Seriously?

Your fault for not getting enough sleep prior to the tournament. ****, get sleep between matches (like me. xD)

If you get 2-stocked, you get 2-stocked. No johns.

D

Deleted member

dos anyone care that umbreon.. a mod... thus someone that should mature to a certain extent... pretty much said he wants a person he barely knows to die?
moderators are supposed to resolve disputes as a first party or to tell people to stop posting. how I handle my personal affairs is my business.

poyo you can defend sin all you want, the point is there was a stupid person in control of a lethal object and I simply cannot allow that. brawl skill has nothing to do with this at all.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
This is still going on. WOW I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO THIS ****IN TOURNEY.

And why put Poyo on ignore? He always has me laughing ROFL. I don't have a problem with Sin. I'm never around when he is doing some ridiculous shi. He can be cocky but most people are in this region so who cares lolll.

Sin wouldn't be disliked as much if Poyo would just shut up about him. These huge incredible essays arent helping the dude out at all. And for you to say that he could be the best player in the world because of that one Ninjalink match..lol..please...

ADHD

Smash Hero
Kawaii poyo I'm going to strangle your little neck. After what you did to me it was unforgivable!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I will reference hat's thought in regard to things like this

"you know its bad when a community can get btree to stop coming to tournaments"

Top Bottom