• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10-31 Chu Dat's Biweekly on Halloween: drama until next halloween... Falls Church VA

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Hm... GIMR sure makes a good argument, displaying how much of A-hole chillindude is and its obvious Tant is categorizing Chillin as one of those belligerent and stupid people. A person being drunk and high, entering in a competitive environment involving money, has to be the stupidest thing I saw that night, aside from Hat losing my $5 to him in a MM
and some "cool" guy leaving a sharp *** long sword laying around, so random smasher could pick it up, get threaten , and charged at for holding a sword; leaving a deep bloody cut in my shoulder in the process and almost slicing my face. Holy crap what a ****ing moron

Anyway what I notice from some drunks especially when their high is they usually get angry after losing, refuse to accept that the winner is better than them in skill and will not acknowledge that they got *****, 3stocked, and killed at the end with the most epic move ever that will never be shown for obvious reasons. BTW I'm not taking sides. Just posting my thoughts on the event. =)
LOL !

good ****, Tim

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Gimr and his brother doesn't deserve that **** anyway. Its just wrong to talk **** about them even though they didn't do anything wrong.

chillindude829

Smash Master
i would take as much time to respond to yoster as he did typing his incredibly bitter post, but i cant think of anyone less significant in the smash community

edit: wait wait, LMFAO @ those $5 i won from hat being yoster's $5, thats hilarity, thanks for the money yoster

D1

Banned via Administration

Not trying to spam, but I love this pic that Slikvik posted.

That is all.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
This thread keeps getting better and better. At least Brawl is good for something, ie stirring up random ****.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
i would take as much time to respond to yoster as he did typing his incredibly bitter post, but i cant think of anyone less significant in the smash community

edit: wait wait, LMFAO @ those $5 i won from hat being yoster's $5, thats hilarity, thanks for the money yoster
\\\\\\\*yawn

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
thanks for the support Yoster I really appreciate it, but Me Chillin and Aposl already made up so I'd rather another fight not break out :/

Once again, thanks for being one of the only smasher who legitly backed me up

D

Deleted member

i should sig this cause this is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard
actually there's a username on the online pokemon simulator called "Chicken McNiggers" which is IMO much dumber.

also @ yoster I am sorry for your pain and suffering. however I feel that it would have been an acceptable loss in the event that Sin had been killed. Don't take this offensively. If you ever feel the need to kill Sin and have to injure me in the process, I would also consider that an acceptable loss and would not hold you at fault in any way. Just being fair here.

I also concede that Shinku is much smarter than me in general, which is immediately evident based on his game preferences.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
also @ yoster I am sorry for your pain and suffering. however I feel that it would have been an acceptable loss in the event that Sin had been killed. Don't take this offensively. If you ever feel the need to kill Sin and have to injure me in the process, I would also consider that an acceptable loss and would not hold you at fault in any way. Just being fair here.
It wasn't THAT bad of a cut, yoster didn't notice it was bleeding till i saw a little bit of blood on his shirt, it wasn't too bad, but it was injury nonetheless, could've been a lot worse. Thankfully it wasn't.

You know its bad when sin is asking who's sword it is, and deez (twin) is sitting to might right shaking his head in doubt, I think Deez was slightly embarassed for a moment, haha

Mow now understands why everyone seems to dislike sin...he's always acting like he has to be better than someone or has something to prove...this isn't really necessary, ever

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
and some "cool" guy leaving a sharp *** long sword laying around, so random smasher(S!n) could pick it up, get threaten , and charged at for holding a sword; leaving a deep bloody cut in my shoulder in the process and almost slicing my face. Holy crap what a ****ing moron
...and wow I just saw this.. -__-
get better dude......... but who the **** leaving a ****ing sword at chu's ??????????

sin should be banned in your car forever tim..........

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
he's always acting like he has to be better than someone or has something to prove...this isn't really necessary, ever
Okay, Sin, doesn't act jack ****, and he doesn't HAVE to be better than everyone else, he just is, accept it. And he has something to prove and he has proven it, I personally think if Sin played at his best more consistantly he could EASILY be the best in MD/VA and the East Coast. Didn't he **** Ninjalink just 2 weeks before he got 1st/2nd at the circuit reigonals? Not to mention he used META KNIGHT who Ninjalink gives MEW2KING's MK trouble with. I think Sin has the potential to be a better player than M2K and Ally, he really could be the best in the world. Inui logic may not mean much, but it does to an extent when a player is able to be compared to M2K, argubly the best player in the world. If Sin had played a character when Brawl first came out and still until now (lets say he continued to main Lucario or his original main was MK). If he had that much experience with a character I believe right now he would be ****** MD/VA and he would have hundreds of meatriders who don't even know him.

Oooooooooooooh boy Tant, you're lucky I wasn't really on the boards yesterday. Stop talking **** about Sin, you guys are only able to talk so much **** about him because he rarely goes on the boards. I know everyone here loves Sin but for some reason on the boards acts like they hate him. Sin doesn't deserve half the **** you peepz say to him on these boards. Tant, you are one of the most disrespectful people I have ever met! WHO THE F*CK talks **** about someone behind their back when they are cool as **** to you IRL. You need to think twice before you press that god**** "Submit Reply" button.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Okay, Sin, doesn't act jack ****, and he doesn't HAVE to be better than everyone else, he just is, accept it. And he has something to prove and he has proven it, I personally think if Sin played at his best more consistantly he could EASILY be the best in MD/VA and the East Coast. Didn't he **** Ninjalink just 2 weeks before he got 1st/2nd at the circuit reigonals? Not to mention he used META KNIGHT who Ninjalink gives MEW2KING's MK trouble with. I think Sin has the potential to be a better player than M2K and Ally, he really could be the best in the world. Inui logic may not mean much, but it does to an extent when a player is able to be compared to M2K, argubly the best player in the world. If Sin had played a character when Brawl first came out and still until now (lets say he continued to main Lucario or his original main was MK). If he had that much experience with a character I believe right now he would be ****** MD/VA and he would have hundreds of meatriders who don't even know him.

Oooooooooooooh boy Tant, you're lucky I wasn't really on the boards yesterday. Stop talking **** about Sin, you guys are only able to talk so much **** about him because he rarely goes on the boards. I know everyone here loves Sin but for some reason on the boards acts like they hate him. Sin doesn't deserve half the **** you peepz say to him on these boards. Tant, you are one of the most disrespectful people I have ever met! WHO THE F*CK talks **** about someone behind their back when they are cool as **** to you IRL. You need to think twice before you press that god**** "Submit Reply" button.
lol lol lol rofl lmao hahahaaaaaaaaaa lol lol LOL
please, quit life forever.......

you definitely should team with Sin at Pound 4 ! you got this !
you guys guaranteed top 0.. !!

HAT

Smash Ace

i do believe this thread

has officially been won.

end of discussion.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

Best post evar. /s

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice

(Sigh) Wow.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
@ Umbreon its cool man. Just glad my cut didn't get infected.

"I JUST CAMMmmE!!!"

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lol ok

you're the one who wished death on atomsk, not me, last time I checked I didn't wish death or injury on anyone

Sin is really a fool, he's not bad at brawl though, he knows this and everyone has agreed, this discussion is over

I'm not disrespectful without reason, if I am, I apologize for it (See: Yoster + GIMR)

Shinku

Smash Champion

kid, you got issues.

D

Deleted member

I'm noticing an inverse relationship to skill at brawl and intelligence.

poyo if you like sin so much you should have kept me from body-checking him to take that sword back.

I can't believe this community is so stupid that I can't leave a fake sword on a couch for 10 minutes. How disgusting.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
dos anyone care that umbreon.. a mod... thus someone that should mature to a certain extent... pretty much said he wants a person he barely knows to die?

Top Bottom