• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snap

Smash Ace
Mew2king seems indestructible. He 3 stocked Ken in marth dittos-- so i decided to look up mew2king on tia, and I found out his two weaknesses:

Mew2king has NEVER beaten Chu Dat, and has lost to him FIVE TIMES since april 28, 2007. He lost to chudat on June 16 2007 at pound 2, and he lost to chudat on May 19 2007 at UMBC IV.

Mew2king lost to koreanDJ twice the last time they played, at MLGNY on may 5, 2007.

If anyone beats mew2king this tournament, it will be either Chudat or KoreanDJ.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Mew2king seems indestructible. He 3 stocked Ken in marth dittos-- so i decided to look up mew2king on tia, and I found out his two weaknesses:

Mew2king has NEVER beaten Chu Dat, and has lost to him FIVE TIMES since april 28, 2007. He lost to chudat on June 16 2007 at pound 2, and he lost to chudat on May 19 2007 at UMBC IV.

Mew2king lost to koreanDJ twice the last time they played, at MLGNY on may 5, 2007.

If anyone beats mew2king this tournament, it will be either Chudat or KoreanDJ.
Well guess what, Chu and M2K are teammates in the team tourney. lol

--GCII

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
kdj isn't there

he hasn't gone to any big tourneys lately because he had other obligations. i think he'll be free soon though

Snap

Smash Ace
Is it true that M2K beat chudat at fc diamond singles?

I can't find the FC diamond singles bracket anywhere, and it's not on tia.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Wow... if crews get put on the DVD, I'm buying it.
they did last year. i bought it last year but barely watched any of the vids. i wasn't as familiar with the players then so they weren't as important to me then. but M2K, holy crap, 3 stocked ken in marth ditto.. we need KoreanDJ to fight the god. is KDJ from east or westcoast?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
At Farmingdale KoreanDJ pretty much controlled his set against M2K, I think the tally was a 6-1 or 6-2 victory, most games weren't run away's but they weren't close either (1 stock low percentage - 2 stock low percentage, don't think he was ever 3 stocked).

At Pound 2 M2K had a really close set with ChuDat, it went to game 5, but ChuDat won the last game fairly convincingly.

At FCD M2K went 6-3 against PC Chris, but the important note here is that after dropping the first 3 games (and thus the winners bracket first set), Mew2King didn't drop another one to PC Chris. He dropped a game to ChuDat in the Loser's Finals, and all his matches with both ChuDat and PC were very close, I would say his victories over PC were a little more convincing than his win's over ChuDat...but I'm a little biased.

M2K also lost to Chillin at a local MD/VA tournament, pretty random. This was within the last month.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
kdj is from east coast. boston.
its just like in canada. eastcoast, or BEAST-coast was able to destroy the west coast players who came out to the trans-can tournament at the start of this month.

also dam you GCII, i'm trying to write an essay for my grade 12 english final (im doing it in the summer, it sucks) essay, but i keep refreshing your site to see for more news =S

D

Deleted member

yeah, m2k lost to chillin for the first time in 2 years. maybe chillin is getting better.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
M2K got a lot better, correct? How the hell did he three-stock the best Marth player in the world!?

PandaX

Smash Lord
M2k is a beast.

Man this **** is nuts and I don't doubt the **** for a second. I'm sad I missed it, but I got called and texted when the event went on. Too sexy.

Chu and M2k will **** teams.

Glenn, thanks for the updates man. I'm constantly reading.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
****ttt, I want to see M2K videos from OC3. That guy is a ****ing beast.

Snap

Smash Ace
hey glenn:

On your sig, where it says "Get constant updates of The OC3 this weekend on our live blog." with the "our live blog" being hyperlinked, I think you should change the link from

<http://www.getyourtournament.com/melee/oc3blog.html>

to

<http://getyourtournament.blogspot.com/>

unless there is something I don't know going on here LOL.

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Well, taking into the account that ken practically invented the entire genre of marth gameplay i'd say he's definately the best. Up throw, down air doesnt make you some sort of god.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
wow...
woww...
yea mew2king basically just..
3stocked ken
3stocked Isai
4stocked disc
3stocked mana
while losing 3 stocks total

that's... godly
OMFG that's just incredible :psycho:

EDIT: there's no doubt in my mind that Marth is a broken character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom