• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Singles may/may not have started when i post this but give my best to everyone (no one knows me, haha)

and i cant wait to see how some people do! (ken, chu, pc, m2k, bs mainly, haha)

The Game II

Smash Champion
hot dogs? wow they really dished out the money for this one. 75$ for 2 days of tournament play, sleeping on the floor of a dusty warehouse, and hot dogs...

has anyone actually paid the 20$ to play bomb soldier? Or has he been sitting around, not allowed to play any friendlies...
When the place opened up yesterday I think there was a decent crowd watching him. Other than that, it's been tournament matches, I think.

--GCII

Kaniko

Smash Rookie
hot dogs? wow they really dished out the money for this one. 75$ for 2 days of tournament play, sleeping on the floor of a dusty warehouse, and hot dogs...

has anyone actually paid the 20$ to play bomb soldier? Or has he been sitting around, not allowed to play any friendlies...
i heard that sk92 beat bombsoldier in a set of 5, 3-2 (this is what i heard from vicko)

CHUK

Smash Ace
Sounds to me like Forward held his own against Crazy Return, Forward show them what you have in singles! AZ!

CHUK

Smash Ace
Germ is nuts, I can't wait to see this footage.

EDIT: King has to wipe the floor with mana.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
you mean go?

why do you say that?

well i would have been sitting around doing nothing yesterday. and i woiuldn't be playing much cuz so many people and very few tv's and not the food quality promised. i'm having more fun with my friends right now (i'm from SD and drove up to whittier, 20 mins from the venue). but yea i sitll kinda want to go, but yea.

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
='( king lost to manacloud ='(

I hate it when people I don't like win.

Great updates btw... and o_O @ zeldagis and hugs beating bombsoldier

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm going to make a prediction.

Bombsoldier fanboys will have their hearts broken this tournament. It's a simple matter of the larger, more traveled community having more skilled and better players. Good luck to everyone at the tournament, including the organizers. Hopefully the "Japanese are better" mantra will be totally extinguished from this community now.

Predictions.

1. Mew2King
2. PC Chris
3. Ken
4. ChuDat

CHUK

Smash Ace
I agree. Bombsoldier is good but he is shattered when pitted against Falco's like PC and Forward in actual tournament play. He is 0 for 3 in taped 4-4 stock matches.

EDIT: Poop fest on East Coast's part. Looks like it was an all you can **** buffet.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Mew2King is destroying Crazy Returns. Took out all 4 of Ken, Isai, and BS's brother only losing 2 stocks?! It's over. East Coast FTW :(

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Jesus, M2K is a one man wrecking crew...wrecking crews.

Edit: Anyone else think that he might have single-handedly pushed Marth atop the tier list?

Elen

Smash Lord
MEW2KING!!!!!!!!! Haha, I can't wait to tell DJ about this, I bet he hasn't heard yet.

I want video proof of this amazingness ^.^

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
to whoever was talking about Marth ****** the Tier List now, i could see it happening becuase of m2k but i doubt they're going to update the tier list again.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
holy **** m2k. although honestly i'm not surprised, he is a ****ing animal. are m2k and isai teaming at this too? or hm maybe isai is teaming with ken. idk.

also, bs fanboys are fooling themselves if they think he's some sort of untouchable legend. its not even like he beat ken at that jack garden tournament, so there's no reason to think he'd come in now and just wipe the floor with everyone. imo, bs is freaking spectacular at comboing but when you take a look at the whole package, he's far from the best. and i think he always has been.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
O
M
G

that was intense.. i was friggen peeing my panst the whole time.. XD GREAT JOB East Coast!! You deserve it.. er.. Mew2king deserves it i should say XD..

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Who can beat m2k?

They just shell order KDJ plz, finals seem to get very booring ^^

And plz, tell my that the crewmatches were recorded!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom