• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02/10/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing till Revolution

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
woah, it's you. lol.

So yeah, when is good for smash with you? esp. on thursdays or Fridays afternoonish...
you can come on thursday, but i could only play from a bout 2-4 or so because i have classes. but David ends at 9am. so you can play with him all day till im done. friday would be good too because i'm done at 1pm. so whenever man. keep in touch.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm usually to lazy to post shout outs but I've decided to this time. If I get someones name wrong sorry I'm bad with names.

lvl 9 CP- Doubles was fun. thanks for paying for me. if there is ever another low tier doubles we have to team up.

Hiroshi- Pika vs Roy was intense. we have to MM it sometime.

Derf- Fighting your falcon is insane. I love it. I'd like to play your marth sometime too.

fenrir- still haven't played you that much. thursday after 2pm is perfect for us. we'll aim.

Phanna- Dave the Samus. You have to teach me how to play against her. I met a samus in every tourney.

Dop- Your peach is broken. who pulls a stitch their first turnip. fun to play you.

I'm to lazy to mention any one else now but if I played you I do remember you.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
aight guys...my turn....

teh shout-outxorz:

WATO:
vericz-you sucked this tournament....we did HORIBLE IN TEAMS...
uuaa- WTF!?!?...U HAVE A NASTY LOW TIER TOOOO!?!?!....ur gonna give derf a run for his money...
zoro..dude i luv you ma...ur so cool...and dont worry about low tier doubles....its aight man...it happens...your link really is good though...
ray-the newest wato member....your jiggz be nasty boi...and your luigi is pretty nasty too...next time join singles...

TNT:
skratch- im pround of you...you've been playing hard lately and it paid off this tournament...good shiz on 2nd bro...im scared to fight your marth now...even though i'll still 2 stock you..XD
dop- wow bro...steppin it up...ur gettin hella nasty...
otru- nice MM's..you would have so taken my money if you didnt mess up...
bo!- sick link...i had sooo much trouble with it in low tier singles...
sheer-awesome pika dittos...HAHAHHA...MY PIKA OWNS YOURS!!1
rip- nasty jiggz...my sheik couldnt touch it
tbp..i luv your ness ...its gettin right there in the same league as lobsters

cake consumers-
exarch- your gay for not going
df- your gay for not knowing how to call of work
law- your gay for not finishing our friendly
hozart- your gay for not letting derf get that last knee he needed to beat you
derf- your ga..er.....YOUR SEXY!!!!
fenrir- your gay for beating me and zoro in low tier doubles with zelda...

melbourne-
AL- i luv u
rfx- didnt see u do nething this tournament
vijin- ^ditto^

crewless smashers-
dguy- i still luc your mewtwo...i really wanna see the day when you beat my sheik with it...i'll keep playing you so you can get more practice
vzakat- ok then...MM...my pika vs your roy...2/3..$3
zone- your samus is pretty good but its a bit too predictable..work on changing it up and i wont be able to touch you
ted boosley- heh.u need to learn how to fight pika...4 stocking your roy wit pika should most def never happen again...srry for takin your 5 bux...rematch?

SFL peepz:
xif- wat up bruh....this is the real g talkin'..lol...well now you know who i am...and sure..i'll move down to sfl and become the new flowin
lambchops- i like you...your cool..lol..but seriously bro...i like the talks we had..you gave me a lot of pointers and you mad me not feel so bad about having gay fingers that dont want to be technical
GM- i finally beat you...although it was only a random friendly....at least it was a 2 stock...yayuhz

this tournament was awesome...i definitely had the most fun at this tournament than any other...and it all had to do with the low tiers...actually being able to play my pika competitively is freakin awesome...i luved it...and this tournamn=ent has just spawned my new pika craze...i freakin luv her...

FOR FUTURE TOURNAMENTS AT LEAST LOW TIER SINGLES IS A MUST...BUT I WOULD ALSO GLADLY ENJOY LOW TIER DOUBLES....WOOT WOOT!!!!! peace

-hiroshi
nastiest sheik and pika in CFL

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Your Sheik is just too good Hiroshi. I generally take Sheiks down much easier than most other characters. We will get some more matches in next tourney though, I will continue to get a ton of matches in against various people between now and then. By the time the next tourney comes, I will be coming for you :cool:

Edit: I want some of that Pika action next time also.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
class in a half hour lets see if I can do this.

Zone, thanks for the ride, we need to start playing more. Fun stuff in teams too, hahaha.

TBP & RIP: hahaha, sorry about that gay 8:00 win TBP, kirby verus ness taking that long? who'd think. you took the set though. Good **** man gotta play you again. And you guys knocked us out of teams too, RIP your jiggs was crazy in teams.

Otru: We did play right? Pretty sure we had a few friendlies, and I'm almost positive they were fun. I'm gonna try and hook up with you guys and play with ya more often. I need fox practice.

The rest of the noob test(that rhymes):
I saw a lot of your matches. You guys are doing pretty **** good.

dGuy: Yeah I'm gonna work on my pichu a lot and get my samus down a little better in the coming weeks. Seeing how far your m2's come is a good motivator. We definitely have to get more friendlies next time.

Hiroshi: Yeah... we need more matches.

Verics: We need more matches too. You destroyed me in that MM so I'm going to start working a little harder on my kirby and try and understand those matchs like that a little better. I've gotta try that one again.

uuaa: kirby verus fox, don't know how I lost that one! Next tourney we've gotta try and do a 1 dollar MM; you win I don't get that dollar back. Good **** man hope to play ya again soon.

Rohins: Man, my samus' powersuit must be low on power or something, You been beating that crap out of me these last few tourneys. I'm gonna put a lot more effort back into my sam after I'm done with this project. I look forward to more matches regardless how ever.

Phanna: You play kirby? Wish we could of had a ditto. Your samus is sexy as always, keep that stuff up. Need more one v ones next time too. Oh, and teams verus you too was fun.

Pritch: those team friendlies were fun wish I could of had a crack at your peach though.

A-L: fun friendies. kirby verus kirby was a highlight of my day I stole your powers like 5 times.

Vijin: Fun stuff We should definitely play more.

RFX: ditto

Uh oh... out of time for nows... more later.

Zoro

Smash Champion
FOR FUTURE TOURNAMENTS AT LEAST LOW TIER SINGLES IS A MUST...BUT I WOULD ALSO GLADLY ENJOY LOW TIER DOUBLES....WOOT WOOT!!!!! peace
I agree
This low tier junk HAZ to happen again. I dont care if normal singles starts at frickin 7

skrach8

Smash Lord
tru. ive been getting alot of sheik practice hiro. we should do mm my marth vs. your sheik. and my sheik vs your sheik or whoever you want.

skrach8

Smash Lord
tru. ive been getting alot of sheik practice hiro. we should do mm my marth vs. your sheik. and my sheik vs your sheik or whoever you want.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts!

Marth:

Skrach: Awesome job, way to represent!...... noob testament!

Ted: Always enjoy talking about WoW, good matches, and good job at choosing a smash tourney over a raid.

Darkfalchion: You're no longer the best my book, south florida owns you...Yeah I said it.

Ness:

Angrylobster: Nice job, that's all I have to say.

TBP: You did awesome against green mario, and I want to play you even more just because of that little trick.

Falco:

Lambchops: Thanks for the matches, it was a lot of fun! I'm not technical! Way to step it up in teams.

Vericz: Fun matches as well, use to hate dittoes, now they're just my least favorite match up.

The Law: if you ever lose a tournament again, I'll kill you.

Sheik:

Hiroshi: My bad, but you should have expected an interruption, kinda thing always seems to happen when me and you try and play.

The Law: Coming soon to a smash tourney near you!

Fox:

Colbol: Knocked into losers by school, then out of the tourney by parents, four stocked both times, shame shame.

Uuaa: Fun matches, would like to play you more, I like your crazy fox.

Fenrir: Finally, some peace between us! Glad we didn't have to fight.

Otru: You seemed upset, when you shouldn't have been, you did really good against me.

Mario:

Green Mario: Fun matches, good job against Hozart. Like you I wish there were more people in this section.

Anyone?.....

****ing Peach!!:

Dop: Did you not see how close the matches were, I would have to be an awesome sandbagger to pull that off, which I'm not. You did awesome, err I mean.. you held it down. It=c stick. Then you go beat derf?! Hot ****!! Way to represent!...Noob Testament!

XIF: Omg!! Scariest ****ing peach ever! You play peach like she's supposed to be played, like a tornado of destruction! Kind of slow, movingwise, but super fast in every other way. I wanted to play you again, and I got my chance, fun matches. Way to step it up in teams.

Pritch: Glad you weren't dumb, and went to Jacksonville.

Exarch: Not glad you were dumb, and stayed in Deland.

Hozart:

Hozart: You did good, We need to stop coming in second, I hate it. I will see you this weekend.

Everyone else that I missed I'm sorry, but I'm lazy, and what I just did was a chore, see you guys at the next gigs.

skrach8

Smash Lord
sheik dittos are only gay if you camp and chain grab other wise they are pretty fun. I mean if you cant play any other way then those two i can understand, but im sure you dont so how bout it. My sheik vs you sheik. My Marth vs you sheik. My fox vs you Falco.

skrach8

Smash Lord
wut the ***. thats not reasonable. i konw how much practice you get and my fox wont be able to beat it. how bout just some friendlies instead. you are the one winning money not me.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Roddy and Zakat:

Planning on gaming Thurs...when can I come over, and where will I find you? I get out of school at 11, so I can chill around that area of town for a while, or come over whenever....get back with me plz.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So yeah, I definitely think that those of you who actually played my ******** fox at this one are the lucky ones...because I may never pull it out in a singles match again...just fyi. No, it's not because of anything that happened at this tourney, I decided this a while back, actually...just don't want to play him much anymore. I'll keep him for teams, but that's about it, I am thinkin...

Anyways, shoutouts...

Fred: Oh wow, man...that was amazing. Like, more amazing than I could've guessed. fun fun stuff.

uuaa: "So danny, you have a low tier?" "Not really...I can play Luigi kinda..." and then you place fourth....you monger. lol. Fun stuff in teams. that was too good.

Thomas: Your Roy will fall to my link...you know you fear it...deep inside.

A-L: So yeah, that was good stuff winning the low tier...not that anybody would have ever guessed it...

Vijn, RFX: need to play more. : /

Skrach: Too good man....very very nice stuff.

Dop: I'm a member of your fan club...Dop pride!

Colin: Stop phailing at life so you can come to this...

Sheer: Thanks for the comment man. lol. it was a funny combo. lol

Lamby: you're a noob...you just get lucky

Xif: so I did underestimate you...like I said, I wish we would have gotten some matches earlier...I know we both had to be pretty tired... definitely not johning, though...you outplayed me, so good stuff.

Apollo, Bo, Zoro: So I'm joining the league of Link mains... Yeah, those matches we had for about an hour were probably the most fun I've had in a tournament since idk when...it was so great...

Pritch: Cool seeing you more lately...hadn't for a while. Thanks for the rep during the teams match with Zelda. lawl. made my day.

I know I left some off, but I have no more time...ggs to all I played/talked to. see ya next tourney.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
srry skratch...but i just hate dittos...so thats a no go...and my falco sucks..and im not being sarcastic...it really does suck...i have no confidence in my falco whatsoever....i cant fast fall, l-cancel, lhdl, pillar combo...i cant do anything with falco...my hands are cursed...i cant play space animals...it sucks cuz i really want to...if i didnt have a nasty sheik then i would just be any random noob smasher cuz my falco sucks...probably the worst falco at giga, and my pika is pretty good...but it will get wrecked by any of the advanced top tier players....so um yeah...sheik vs marth...$3...peace

-hiroshi

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, I never did my shout-outs. Very well, I shall begin! (Find your name with the bold text, it might be a little tricky at times)

Note: The constant references of "we" refers to Popo and Nana together

Space Animals!

Grrr—your legendary hero of the Dogs of War division Lambchops held it down far too effectively. The constant lasers, effective spacing, sudden strikes possessed with unerring accuracy—all were much too powerful for us.

It is unfortunate we didn’t have the opportunity to battle the Space Ace Colbol. We would have enjoyed crushing him, but it seems his Starship needed repairs. Without a lightning fast Fox to stop me, we thought we had this war in our favor.

Comrade Law, we have new hope in our division: the alliance with a Shieka warrior clan of Hyrule Castle may be our best hope to crush the Peach Defenders. Let us not forget the Fox mercenary we’ve chosen to hire and train.

Denizens of Mushroom Kingdom!

So it seems we were no match for your champion, the Great Green Mario. We didn’t summon the Power of the Gods in time, which would have surely brought down infinite punishment unto him, and grant us victory! Hmm, we think that we might have to hire a swordsman to handle him if we must pursue him to platform fortress Final Destination. He seems to enjoy that location...

On another note, to the great Princess Peach defenders of Mushroom Kingdom, Exarcha, Xifia, and now, upon seeing my Space Animal ally Comrade Law blasted away by the Peach defender Dopona—we have made an alliance with a Shieka clan, and they’ll be the ones to assassinate any of you that decide to get in our way. Next war, Mushroom Kingdom will fall!

Bounty hunters!

Muhahaha! The price on our stock must be that much greater, for we’ve defeated the famed Samusu warrior Rohins once more! It was a good fight nonetheless and we're sure next war she'll be seeking revenge.

Princes of Altea
It seems we didn’t have the honor of defeating one of your strongest warriors, Nobleman Skrach, who was only beaten by Space Animal warriors. Perhaps the next war we'll battle.

Mute City F-Zero Terminators!
Your Falconus Captain, Derftos, nearly defeated me. The speed, power, and strong combos, each executed with excellent accuracy—all combined were nearly too much for me. Impressive work.

Icicle Mountain 8th ****** Division

We shall not fail you anymore. The inevitable war that will take place in the Season of Green will be ours for the taking. With the new Shieka division defending us from Peach Defenders, we will survive! Stand together Popo brothers and Nana sisters!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
the alliance with a Shieka warrior clan of Hyrule Castle may be our best hope to crush the Peach Defenders.

On another note, to the great Princess Peach defenders of Mushroom Kingdom, Exarcha, Xifia, and now, upon seeing my Space Animal ally Comrade Law blasted away by the Peach defender Dopona—we have made an alliance with a Shieka clan, and they’ll be the ones to assassinate any of you that decide to get in our way. Next war, Mushroom Kingdom will fall!

With the new Shieka division defending us from Peach Defenders, we will survive! Stand together Popo brothers and Nana sisters!
The Peach defenders? Are you mad, man? What could have possessed you to such extreme? Surely you do not think that you can take them with the forces you have? Such a siege would be suicide. I cannot recommend a show of force backed by this folly.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
The Peach defenders? Are you mad, man? What could have possessed you to such extreme? Surely you do not think that you can take them with the forces you have? Such a siege would be suicide. I cannot recommend a show of force backed by this folly.
We thank you for your concern, Captain Fenrir of the 7th Space Brigade, but the Mushroom Kingdom has kept Icicle Mountain under their control long enough. The destruction of the Princess Peach Defenders would be the greatest victory for Ice Climbers. It is only lamentable that our own forces are unable to defeat those witches. Perhaps, if the war favor us, it will be you that will crush them. Let not the defeat to Princess Xifia demoralize you...although I'm certain, with your numerous victories, we do not have to tell you that.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Muhahaha! The price on our stock must be that much greater, for we’ve defeated the famed Samusu warrior Rohins once more! It was a good fight nonetheless and we're sure next war she'll be seeking revenge.
Yes, the defeat was so demoralizing that I lost my manhood.

on the brightside at least I'm 20 pounds lighter ^_^
Dark Falcion will have to carry on the massively well endowed legacy!!!

Top Bottom