• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
nightshine is a vietg fan cuz he wants vietg to icegasm on his ice car while doing the same combo 14x to insure victory

∫unk

Smash Master
the characters i'd see in tournament who are ranked above me are:
mk
mk
olimar
wario
mk
diddy
diddy
falco
fox

needless to say its going to be hard as ****. no snakes no marths lol

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Can someone review the videos i posted in the critique thread please?

etecoon

Smash Hero
notice how no where in atlantic north has these overly elaborate PR lists?

someone be compensating for something

VietGeek

Smash Hero
notice how no where in atlantic south has these overly elaborate PR lists?

someone be too dirty and poor to make one

etecoon

Smash Hero

NJ had a very funny pr back a few months ago, but they stopped.
NE's had a few better ones than the one we have now, I'm just trolling

viet brings up a good point, are we too good to care or filthy disgusting hobos with no sense of style? ._.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
mr-r can't believe you lost to bjay/leon with istud lol

stop doing diddy/marth ;)

also i cannot believe you lost to leon and gluttony :< they're both good...but still :/

hey those 3 players are maaad good xD

btw ramin I though that Leon beat you in dittos, not with Peach. I wish he went Peach vs me xD

Mr-R

Smash Champion
hey those 3 players are maaad good xD

btw ramin I though that Leon beat you in dittos, not with Peach. I wish he went Peach vs me xD
lol no im beast with marth dittos, wouldn't lose that xD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Thought I'd let you guys know, OS seems to have found a real useful dash-dance. He didn't explain exactly how to do it, but it revolves around buffering out of the turn-around animation (sort of like RARing), and best of all, the same process seems to allow you to use any more out of dash. That includes dtilt (and it's a lot faster then shielding then shield-dropping).

He mentioned it in the Playing to Win podcast that we did last night and said he should have a video up relatively soon. According to him, it especially benefits Marth and (of course) MK though supposedly it's a lot easier for marth, and can function as a pseudo-wavedash too.

Again, not sure of the specifics yet, I'm waiting on his vid, but gonna try to experiment and see if I can reproduce his result, if anyone else is interested you can try too.

∫unk

Smash Master
Thought I'd let you guys know, OS seems to have found a real useful dash-dance. He didn't explain exactly how to do it, but it revolves around buffering out of the turn-around animation (sort of like RARing), and best of all, the same process seems to allow you to use any more out of dash. That includes dtilt (and it's a lot faster then shielding then shield-dropping).

Again, not sure of the specifics yet, I'm waiting on his vid, but gonna try to experiment and see if I can reproduce his result, if anyone else is interested you can try too.
he's an idiot if it's what I saw in his demonstration livestream.

You know that thing only like me and a few other marths do? The one that looks like a melee dash dance? The one samuraipanda discovered when the game came out? The one I already have multiple videos showing how you can implement it into gameplay?

Yeah, it's that one

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Perhaps, perhaps not.

*takes wait and see approach*

I think the useful thing out of this is the ability to cancel it reliably.

The dash-dance itself is already known, it's the cancelations and what they lead to that really interests me, because that makes it really viable.

∫unk

Smash Master
<_< look at samurai pandas true pivot video he dashes into any move pivoted. That's over a year ago.

but hey more movement ATs I eouldnt complain but I'm pretty sure OS made himself look like an idiot.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
NEO was mentioning it. I've experimented with Lucario's as well, it's probably even MORE useful, since Lucario's dash animation is sooooo short.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
<_< look at samurai pandas true pivot video he dashes into any move pivoted. That's over a year ago.

but hey more movement ATs I eouldnt complain but I'm pretty sure OS made himself look like an idiot.
We'll see, I'm hoping it proves to be legitimately useful cause marth could use new movement techs.

NEO was mentioning it. I've experimented with Lucario's as well, it's probably even MORE useful, since Lucario's dash animation is sooooo short.
Cool, lucario being better is good IMO.

Top Bottom