• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wah? I can do Samus SWD somewhat consistently, and it doesn't help w/ true pivots :(

I can true pivot to the left about 1/4 of the time, but i can never get the other side.
Hrm, you're prolly not returning it to neutral, then. Forward frame one, back frame two, neutral frame three, and you should be good. If you can SWD, then you can pivot. You just hafta return the stick to neutral quicker.

ty for the links, Junk. Checkin' it out nao.

∫unk

Smash Master
wario is pretty tight even camping with him is fun except i hate relying on the fart

every time i miss i feel let down lol

whoever designed his f-smash is a genius

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i never get hit by fart lol, i always keep a timer in my head and am pretty good at seeing it coming for the most part.

VietGeek

Smash Hero

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
i never get hit by fart lol, i always keep a timer in my head and am pretty good at seeing it coming for the most part.
I do too but really good Warios are insane at hitting it. When I played Malcolm in pools at Pound as soon as the clock hit one minute in I said "Okay, I'm not getting hit by Fart." He threw the bike, threw me into it, then farted -________-

VietGeek

Smash Hero
jun i haven't played barlw in ages

is mk cross-up nair really unpunishable?

that's pretty mk imho

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lol @ Pierce, he does have a flashy style... there was one point where I screamed wth? no DB after that Fair???? But then again, it's friendlies too lol

∫unk

Smash Master
why is it ironic coming from me? mk is dumb he gets away with so much because he's so safe.

i'm pretty sure cross over n-air is punishable, and there's no denying dmg played this bad (even if it's mk you don't get nearly 3 stocked by spam) but my point still stands

Player-3

Smash Hero
I think i need to play more mks

I enjoy marth v mk

Then again ga has none except a few solid secondariers

Roxas M

Smash Master
i need to play more good people. =/

and mk is just gay like that. he can do a whole lot of crap and not get punished. or not get punished enough for him to stop doing it. lol

Roxas M

Smash Master
WOW.......
i just played wifi with junk again.....it was so stupid and gay.
like that match with IRJI vs pierce that someone posted earlier gay.

i can't learn from wifi anymore. :(

why is wifi soo stupid?!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
anyone listen to the MK Ban podcast with RDK, OS, Omni, Jack Keiser, and Adumbrodeus?

at the end, Overswarm was referencing this new mechanic that he found that should greatly benefit characters such as Marth with long dashes and that it would allow him to cancel his run or dash into a dtilt, fsmash, or anything we want. He's getting a video up soon, pretty excited to see what this can do for us...

Top Bottom