• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Almost stay on topic man, I've noticed you doing this in a few of your posts -_-

I haven't played Marth in two days, and I'm trying to become better, this is bad. But then again, my girls over for the next 5 days. I'll figure out a way to get some practice in for the next GT.

I think ima post a vid up someday soon, to be critiqued hard, as I've been working on my spacing, focus on my opponent, pressure game, and platform movement =]

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Almost stay on topic man, I've noticed you doing this in a few of your posts -_-

I haven't played Marth in two days, and I'm trying to become better, this is bad. But then again, my girls over for the next 5 days. I'll figure out a way to get some practice in for the next GT.

I think ima post a vid up someday soon, to be critiqued hard, as I've been working on my spacing, focus on my opponent, pressure game, and platform movement =]
I think you should play an IC main. That will help you space since you really can't afford any mistakes or mishaps in spacing in that match up. As for your girl coming through it seems like you wont be playing marth for another five days.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
okay so. I think my controller's wearing out or something. XD I can't get anything to work consistently. I press the control stick to the side + b, end up with neutral b. press down + b... get neutral b. press up + b... you get the picture. I think I'll try another controller. XD

Tennet

Smash Champion

Multitask.

Tari

Smash Apprentice

Get her to play Brawl with you.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

Women before Smash. Me, NEO, and Mike will all tell you this.

Sake-Hato

Smash Apprentice
heres something to think about :p
DO u guys think in the next smash bros. they will make marth have a english voice?!?!?
lol

Luxor

Smash Champion
heres something to think about :p
DO u guys think in the next smash bros. they will make marth have a english voice?!?!?
lol
No. That would be wrong.

And Women vs. Smash is a tricky matchup, Women have plenty of mindgames going for them, but Smash has a YouSmash that can KO at Nerd%. Regardless of that, Women's superior romantic game and pressure should secure the victory. 60-40.

At first glance, I thought Pierced said "Smash before Women," which I thought was amusing lol.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Man, I just ate some good *** shrimp pizza from the GOAT - Bertuccis. Iono whos it was in the fridge but they gon be mad as **** LOLX

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I might have been reading it wrong but w/e, and yeah what you said is right.
It's no big deal those brackets are a little confusing if you don't look in the right spot because it did seems as though lain beat ally.

Haze best Marth?

∫unk

Smash Master
Hall was a formerly ranked SoCal Snake

ytf does no one know him

he also got 3rd at evo last year, behind CPU and Ken

also, I always post in steel's thread when i want to post in this one

C.J.

Smash Master
It's not an easy to remember name Junk, just pretty bland. Also, I can see why, both have unnecessarily long names, lol

∫unk

Smash Master
IDK if it's hope considering the level haze is playing at more than likely above neo's. Some videos would be nice it would be awesome to see him take down M2K also though.
im just responding to this where i wanted to be originally

quote from pierce: "neo is definitely the best"

but then pierce did just teach mike a bunch of stuff so who knows

C.J.

Smash Master
Does anyone think that Mike has a shot at beating M2K
I'm confident he'll AT LEAST get a game off him, prob 2.

C.J.

Smash Master
How consistently? Or is that a comparison to perceived skill level opposed to it has happened?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Are they going to finish the tourney tomorrow or what? Seems like it's taking too long. What time zone is Evo in anyway?

∫unk

Smash Master
yeah they're finishing tomorrow

until then overdrift (for those who haven't seen it, neal is the main character): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2IWxqvsSY8

Neal made tio, allisbrawl, and ran genesis as a TO

he also happens to be a pretty good drifter

i saw that video a long time ago and rewatched and laughed my *** off

also, i hear virg is coming to socal... junk vs virg vids ya ya ya?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
lol@people who didn't know who hall was. I even know who he was and I'm EC.

But yeah mike is hella amazing. <333

I declare marth mains don't need secondaries. Just step it up and ****... like mike.

Lets all sing that song now.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lmao jun is neal REALLY the main character in overdrift
i asked that in pacwest back when it first came out and everybody just laughed and didn't answer me

Top Bottom