• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
I'm going to go off topic atm, and I'm posting this in the recovery thread. PM me any responses. Since replies won't notify me :(
So I'm messing around with Marth and while floating towards the stage, a couple of random button presses and an uncharged ShieldBreaker give me a forward boost....Anyone know how to consistently do this? It aided my recovery quite well.

*Edit*
I would also like to point out that the boost I received was greater than the boost of an aerial DB1 from Melee could offer...

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Lollers.

I don't have a horse and I don't have any theories. Maybe, music is **** and steal stuff to annoy people. Thats how I win my matches.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Yeah Darx you make people depressed by stealing their bikes the night before... =P

and lol at your location

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Yeah Darx you make people depressed by stealing their bikes the night before... =P

and lol at your location
I've been in my local jail many times. I got my bro to bail me out. I owe him like, a half a million.

You have to ride your horse if you don't have a bike right?

You know what? I'll give you your bike back if you can find it in this pic, okay?

P3 leiks my pool

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Oh, all this time, I thought you were joking. lol

Do you sell them?
Not anymore. I either keep em or just lay them in my front or back yard for some one to pick up. On the way back to their house I steal em again. Its happened so many times that people in my town just accept it.

If they can get it from my house to theirs safely then I don't steal it back.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Not anymore. I either keep em or just lay them in my front or back yard for some one to pick up. On the way back to their house I steal em again. Its happened so many times that people in my town just accept it.

If they can get it from my house to theirs safely then I don't steal it back.
That word concerns me.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Darx is like the #1 criminal of his tiny Missouri town.

You should start stealing cars, that'll show 'em.
Bikes are muck easier. You see someone riding one, you run up behind them and push em over and go.

One of the cops tried to outsource me to juvie in columbia. I was in only for one night.
Our law enforcement sucks soo much. Its awesome.

That word concerns me.
I don't assault them. Rough em up a little, but nothing too serious.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
darx, stealing other people's **** is not cool

do not brag about it on smashboards again

thanks
You want a bike? I can give you one if you want. But only if you can get if from me without me "taking" it back. Thats the deal junk.

It annoys you doesn't it? Fine I'll stop. But only on the Marth boards.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Proof that I was at Genesis. (im on the right)
http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t334/BackLashMarth/sn850295.jpg

I wish there were more marth mains to take sexy pics with but they either missed their flight or were incapacitated. I have MikeHaze and Shaya as well but im not in those pics so i will ask before I post those ones.
I think you should wear contacts. But whatever.

id shoot you if you tried to get my bicycle you would be on the 6 o clock news
I have enough. Did you not see the pic on the other page? Besides I'm in a small town in Missouri...

Man I need to MOVE! I hate this place. I'm thinking when I get a car I'll see if I can get out of this wasteland. Our smash scene is small and dieing. I think there are only 5 or 6 Marth mains here besides me. And I'm pretty sure we all secondary Mk also. And most of them are scrubs...

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I like sitting on my high horse and theorycrafting.

My horse is perty and black and very well trained.

No, I don't really have a horse, but I do theorycraft.

Albert.

Smash Master
Darx's car is gonna get jacked the 2nd week he has it.

and it'll be like right before a date and he'll lose the girl and the girl will hate him until he returns all the bikes he's ever stolen.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Guys if you want to talk about something just do it lol its a GENERAL discussion you don't have to include small tid bits about Marth

Btw Marcus Houston Songs + Chick in your room = Good times if you play your cards right :grin:

Personal exp. IS the greatest lesson of all lmao

Top Bottom