• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Larry/DEHF supposibly used him.

Top 8 isn't a good scope to look at in relation to meta knight.

Go to top 20ish and I believe over half of the players used meta knight lololololol.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I was in the hotel room whilst the doubles and singles grand finals were getting played.

You may have heard me be like TESTING trying to get a seperate microphone to work to try and get commentary... Chibo couldnt get it to work or something... oh well.

Then everyone proceeded to take a roll of bubblewrap and pop it loudly infront of M2K's face whilst he was moping and laughed at his very emotionally distressed reaction... :\

13: LluDraB [Bardull]
13: Havok
17: MikeHaze
49: Chaz
65: Shaya
65: Pierce
what was wrong with m2k?
and are the brawl singles over yet?

∫unk

Smash Master
Results Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7844867

Also, Shaya forgot ZEX who also got 13th...

So it was like:
13th: Bardull (Marth)
13th: Zex (Marth/MK)
13th: Havok (MK/Marth)
17th: Raging MikeHAZE (Marth)

Even up to 17th I think it's too much dependent on the bracket... only the top placings are really what can be considered.

Otherwise it's who beats who.

Just for reference... there's at least 2 people that got 33rd that I can consistently 2 stock, then there's at least 4 people that got 65th that I don't think I could beat.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Good **** Marth's! If NEO went man he woulda placed nice, andgratz to mikeHAZE for placing in the money for teams!

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion

Ah, but your current stand, so long as it is not in support of the Meta Ban, is null and void. You betray equality because of your position in the past. Seeing as you previously led a movement towards balance and fairness, and now take advantage of the inequality among the Brawl cast, you have shown your lack of appreciation for equality.

But that's just my opinion.
Dude, I just didn't want to let people down back there. You want to take this to Pms or something? cause thats fine with me. As long as its not here. And I'm ******* sick of people calling me a traitor. If they actually connected wires in their heads they'll see I'm not.

Good **** Marth's! If NEO went man he woulda placed nice, andgratz to mikeHAZE for placing in the money for teams!
Anyways...

Didn't Neo miss his plane or something? Congrats to mikeHaze. And Bardull for getting 13th with only marth.

I do think that the bracket was kind of screwed up....

EDIT: I read that Junk. Lol. I feel quite ignored here anyways but it's cool. All good.

Tari

Smash Apprentice
Results Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7844867

Also, Shaya forgot ZEX who also got 13th...

So it was like:
13th: Bardull (Marth)
13th: Zex (Marth/MK)
13th: Havok (MK/Marth)
17th: Raging MikeHAZE (Marth)

Even up to 17th I think it's too much dependent on the bracket... only the top placings are really what can be considered.

Otherwise it's who beats who.

Just for reference... there's at least 2 people that got 33rd that I can consistently 2 stock, then there's at least 4 people that got 65th that I don't think I could beat.
I wonder what I would have placed..

Either way, ****! Nice job Marths! Too bad NEO didn't go..

Dude, I just didn't want to let people down back there. You want to take this to Pms or something? cause thats fine with me. As long as its not here. And I'm ******* sick of people calling me a traitor. If they actually connected wires in their heads they'll see I'm not.

You said the same thing twice. >>;

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I've actually got names to faces now thanks to Genesis and my sexy digital camera. I will likely post them today or tomorrow. Also, even tho i didnt make it out of my bracket i still didnt recieve the **** i expected lol (wasnt even close to being 3 stocked once). I had Hylian in my pool and didnt do too bad but he was probably going easy on me for lulz. I wish i had entered crews after seeing Shaya pull off a spike on some MK before dying and seeing some local Marths i know get sheildbreaks and 2 stock comebacks via tipper dair.

P.S. If you are a balloon, beware of M2K xD

C.box

Smash Journeyman
What, why?

;_;

Edit: wtf? I only posted twice in that thread and nothing that other ppl haven't. What are you talking about?

:059:
Random rage?

In other news my post count went up by like 80 and I got a warning from virg for posting a waffle pic.

Genesis thread too good

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Large tourney threads are serious pc+1. I got like 2 wks till my next tourney, and I will not settle for less the 13th, mark my words :mad:

Speaking of anybody else going to PD's tourney? A lot of NJ showed up, so it could be cool to have so more OOS Marth's and the like.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I want the vids.

Both players are inhuman.

And tyrant barely beat Dojo. I can't beleive that a bunch of people were thinking Dojo was gonna get first. Sure he's amazing but he's still a rising star.

Anyone going to World Evo? Is it still ISP?

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
>_>

tyrant got good after dojo

dojo has been good for a long time

im beginning to think u have no idea what ur talking about
I heard it was close.

I know dojo is amazing. And Tyrant. Never said they weren't.

But people thought that he could cream Ally and M2K.

I generally do know what I'm talking about.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I heard it was close.

I know dojo is amazing. And Tyrant. Never said they weren't.

But people thought that he could cream Ally and M2K.

I generally do know what I'm talking about.
close aint got **** on dojo vs tyrant

2-2 20 seconds left last match dojo has 40% lead and gets shuttlooped to death

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Ahhh this is solid all over again. must. hold. back.

any high level vids would be tight
Lol. You really hate me don't you? As a cyclist and as a person. My bad. Sorry, I can be annoying without knowing. Lets just keep our space from each other.

close aint got **** on dojo vs tyrant

2-2 20 seconds left last match dojo has 40% lead and gets shuttlooped to death
Yeah. Genesis was epic. Too bad Neo didn't go.

I'm leaving the DH now. My name will be yellow from mow on until further notice.

Did Genesis have a live stream? I didn't check. I just got back in town a few hours ago. Was gone to Pakistan.

EDIT: Cool.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Well the crappy livestream version of the singles Grand Finals are up on the same page the livestream was at.
Some of those parts made me cringe though. It's like, they'd go back and forth between ****** each other, then M2k would screw up. Like a Dimentional Cape SD at under 50%. Or both of them being at the last stock, Snake is off the stage and about to die, M2K goes for the gimp and gets fair spiked....><

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/genesis-finals

Ally *****. Although some people were yelling in livestream thatM2K was sandbagging so MK wouldn't get banned LOL.
I don't even know what to say to that. >> Would you give up 500 bucks for a slight increase in chance not to get your character banned? lmao

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I think he would have placed higher than the other marths but i don't think he would have gotten first.

You know, considering we didn't have him or Roy_R there, you guys placed well.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Aha, so snake won. Followed by 3 mks. xD

and lol M4K

I can't wait for the vids either! Marth and ZSS vids, preferably. WarpStatus got 33, yeah? Any other ZSSs? ...I should pop over to the ZSS boards, shouldn't I? XD

∫unk

Smash Master
im pretty sure warp was the top placing zss but remember UNLESS ITS THE TOP PLACINGS DONT MATTER

its about who you beat and who you lost too... at a big tournament like this its too easy to get bracket *****

he lost to BoA playing Marth/Falco... but I really doubt any of his matches were recorded

for marth vs zss youre stuck with that one serious friendly warp vs me XD

Top Bottom