• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Some Marths can't go to tourneys cause of transportation issues. we need a virginia tourney.
what happened to the one you were hosting?

I'm starting to place, wifi and in person (33/72 isn't bad right? -_-)
Just give me a few more tourneys lol, Minty, PD, and I are getting up there, NY marts ftw.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
what happened to the one you were hosting?

I'm starting to place, wifi and in person (33/72 isn't bad right? -_-)
Just give me a few more tourneys lol, Minty, PD, and I are getting up there, NY marts ftw.
nah chill son my marf got mad mindgames and be like schooling you son XD. lol, my marth will get up there, I call bad day johns at the last GT <3.

oh and minty gets top tier status for playing atomsk in tourney match at lylat @ 160%+ last stock and minty trips and atomsk gets a fthrow kill on him LOL

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
nah chill son my marf got mad mindgames and be like schooling you son XD. lol, my marth will get up there, I call bad day johns at the last GT <3.

oh and minty gets top tier status for playing atomsk in tourney match at lylat @ 160%+ last stock and minty trips and atomsk gets a fthrow kill on him LOL
Your down too, I promise I put a H in Marth in that post...
P.D.'s tourney is next I guess, oh and Knightmare's other huge LI tourney.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion

LOL you saw that? it broke my heart ;(

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Call the TV lag johns =D!
Omg those TVs were horrible -_- I lost to some decent Wolf because of those **** tvs. Note to self: HD TVs are only good for watching tv and movies, no more Brawl on those setups for me unless forced.

Ehh watch next time :mad: Hey all Marth's, definitely dittos to be recorded next time, I'm bringing infinite replays w/ tags and a camera.

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying some stuff like, fthrow to dair in some character, but i dont know is that thing is really effective, lol. To Falco is obviously easy, i do it to want guy that use Marth and a Link.

Someone tell me is effective this " combo ".

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Ugh, I just found out today that Junior Olympics are in eleven days, and I haven't had any time to train because of finals, and I don't have anyone to practice sparring with.

!!!!

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I recently decided to pick up Marth since I started playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (in which Marth is beast). So i'm gonna be lurking, and learning about all the uses for fair. I'm usually a Link/Samus main but I think I need to know at least one high tier.

@PunishmentDivine: Elfen Lied ftw

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I'm trying some stuff like, fthrow to dair in some character, but i dont know is that thing is really effective, lol. To Falco is obviously easy, i do it to want guy that use Marth and a Link.

Someone tell me is effective this " combo ".
It's not effective. Stop trying
I thought it worked on spacies at low percents?

I.E. the well known fthrow fthrow fthrow spike on falco, wolf, etc.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Obviously Vizard. It only happens occasionally. It ain't permanent.

To keep it on topic, Fair -> Dtilt ->DB is fun.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
@ Fear:
He's saying that he shouldn't look for other characters to try it because they is too smart.
lol @ u silly marth mainers, with ur MK denial . I gots aura! MK has nothing on freaky aura abilities @ 170%!
I is so not scrub for posting!!1!one!

@ above post: Arrancar release isn't per se permanent either. That would be like Marth's release. But I agree with the vaizard thing, but at the same time, his weapon does change form...
It's still a mystery o.O

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Marth has.....
Aerial momentum over mk?

*sigh*
But really we have weight, aerial momentum, infinitesimely better aerial range, more releases, etc.
Still they feel like rather superficial differences. lol....

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I thought it worked on spacies at low percents?

I.E. the well known fthrow fthrow fthrow spike on falco, wolf, etc.
It does, and it's easy to do. The problem is getting them near the edge(More or so easier when facing a Falco as they usually tend to try and come for a grab while they're invincible after respawn). It's legit though, and not really that hard.

Top Bottom