• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I know how to swim, don't worry.

Unfortunately I don't think I'd like to be in turbulent water that has the power to shift cars and houses which has also flooded out power plants, leaving for potential fried and boiled shayas.

Albert.

Smash Master
Fried & Boiled Shaya's yeah, that's catchy.

Also Albert what chars did u nd Eden use in teams
My Meta, Eden's Marth although we went Double Meta for game 3 vs Sn1pa and g@leon, which we won. (rainbow cruise is where the pro's go.)

I can't wait till someone comes up with some kind of new tech or mixup with marth :(.
Make one yourself

Necessity is the mother of invention, young one.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Invention is a bad thing more often than not.

Shaya, that was a serious question, for Kadaj AND smash related -____- The sweaters, they'll come.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Well good, I have contracted ear aids more often than is commonly regarded as healthy due to Marth board moderators figuring it'd be a nice pastime.

Browse the internet with blues and coffee, get disturbed by Japanese ear ****, what do.

Top Bottom