• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Well good, I have contracted ear aids more often than is commonly regarded as healthy due to Marth board moderators figuring it'd be a nice pastime.

Browse the internet with blues and coffee, get disturbed by Japanese ear ****, what do.
Sucks you don't know what blues is.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Anaky/Andy Says:

So which of you has been hacking into my bank and trying to spend over £15000?
So instead of having a "$" you guys have a ******** E for Pound on your keyboards?

Do you guys have QWERTY?
Or them special keyboards where you have to relearn the keyboard but you can type at like 5000 words per minute with one hand?

Laem

Smash Champion
So instead of having a "$" you guys have a ******** E for Euro on your keyboards?

Do you guys have QWERTY?
Or them special keyboards where you have to relearn the keyboard but you can type at like 5000 words per minute with one hand?
lol

thumbs up for stereotypes

It's called the pound, good sir.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Then again, why would the Britons use a different keyboard than Americans. I mean really, if you think the Dutch use something different or something I could understand your reasoning (though you're still wrong).

DID YOU KNOW....

English comes from England.

Have a nice day, Sam.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Gah.

I just figured that since everything else is different from America as a whole, (metric, not fat, has ambition), that there would be a small chance that their keyboards were different. Nothing wrong with being absolute sure. Now I know for a fact that a majority of England uses QWERTY.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Europe clearly needs its own keyboard to make up for its lack of being American.

:131:

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Then again, why would the Britons use a different keyboard than Americans. I mean really, if you think the Dutch use something different or something I could understand your reasoning (though you're still wrong).

DID YOU KNOW....

English comes from England.

Have a nice day, Sam.
Then again, why would Britain use different currency than the rest of Europe? And why would they still worship false "political" figures, and why do their genetics offer them nothing but a pool of poor dental health?

You can't tell me you've never thought of this, Chair. Conspiracy? As Viet would say,

obv

Laem

Smash Champion
i also believe in percentages britons are actually FATTER than americans(genetics..... obv)
although it could've been just the youth.

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
Anaky/Andy Says:

Chair: I just get ppl to post for me, dun wanna use alts cuz then my original account wont become unbanned.

Moose: French and German keyboards suck i sware, at the top theres says QWERTZ, and other letters n stuff are all over the place. UK keyboards are very similar to US, cept for minor things like " and @ is switched around.

Laem: Dude i only realised like last week that you are Tonie!!?!?!?! Ur a completly different person IRL, change ur name, yh ur a troll online. Also we dont have as many FAT ppl as america lol, not by abit.

SGS: America sucks u dont get free health care. And you get a alot of natural disasters (maybe) and theres a hella lotta crime, US sux.

Player-3: No idea about that.

I wanted to make my 1 post a big one lol.

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
Aanky/Andy Says:

Im not from London so i wouldnt know, but ive been there like 10times and havent seen any1 do it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Anaky/Andy Says:

Chair: I just get ppl to post for me, dun wanna use alts cuz then my original account wont become unbanned.

Moose: French and German keyboards suck i sware, at the top theres says QWERTZ, and other letters n stuff are all over the place. UK keyboards are very similar to US, cept for minor things like " and @ is switched around.

Laem: Dude i only realised like last week that you are Tonie!!?!?!?! Ur a completly different person IRL, change ur name, yh ur a troll online. Also we dont have as many FAT ppl as america lol, not by abit.

SGS: America sucks u dont get free health care. And you get a alot of natural disasters (maybe) and theres a hella lotta crime, US sux.

Player-3: No idea about that.

I wanted to make my 1 post a big one lol.
If Europe is so badass, then why isn't it America?

**** yeah.

Moose, I'm hurt that you can't take my serious posting cereally.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
my close friend who has had cancer (removed and reappeared several times) is starting a new type of chemo that is untested on humans and has roughly a 30 or 40% of working. if it does work, it will simply stabilize the cancer for about two years and hopefully a cure or something else is out by then. if it doesn't work then he has about 6 weeks before the cancer spreads somewhere fatal.

everyone please please please keep my friend scott in your prayers, it would mean a lot to me and him as well.

it feels weird posting that here but I just had to vent it i guess. just found out about an hour ago, horrible horrible news.
Just figured I'd give you guys some closure on this.

My friend passed away early morning on 1/18/2011. Thanks for all the support you guys gave me. He's finally done with all the pain.

KillLock

Smash Lord
I don't usually post here, I mostly lurk every once and awhile...

But Bengals, I'm so sorry man.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it.

And Albert: I'll do just that, thank you.

Top Bottom