• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Andilex is my royal advisor.

brb making king avatar

update: my paint skills are too good.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Shaya why does Trinity Force not work on Teemo.
Probably because Teemo has two passive abilities.

It's more effective on characters that have quick cooldown abilities with good auto attacks.

For instance - Nasus. Trinity Force is godlike on his siphon strike for the reason it amplifies the base damage you're about to deal, on top of the siphon strike damage.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
trinity force is quite an expensive item, honestly.
And it doesn't increase your dps by its cost compared to similar price items (over several seconds).

all it does is give a noticeable burst every 2 seconds.
But like... with that 4k gold... they could have grabbed an infinity edge and deal 30-40%+ more damage over 5 seconds (which continues to scale, Trinity Force/Sheen have a hard cap of dps, which is your base attack damage [NOT YOUR TOTAL ATTACK DAMAGE] at most every 2 seconds -> compared to AD, attack speed and critical strike chance making that IE even more ****).

Trinity Force you're paying for the slow (which is pretty good, 1350 + 100 [combine cost]), and when you subtract that, then trinity force seems like a pretty good deal.

Trinity force isn't that great on Nasus. He gets 150 bonus damage using his q... which he can just farm up himself quite easily and put that 50 minion's gold into something else... (Like A LAST WHISPER which gives him 40 damage + guaranteed that his qq does a lot of damage to everyone due to 40% armor cut).

IMO Nasus is a great tank because he doesn't need specific items to be a good tank. A lot of tanks need sunfires or banshee's veils, etc etc.
Nasus can just grab base items (like chain vests, negatrons) and be just as effective at a fraction of the cost (he doesn't need health as much either due to the bonuses of his ult). Of course he has no initiation though, so yeah, he's a damage soaker.

Also Trinity Force bonus damage only applies to your auto attacks, not all abilities.

Reizilla

Yo Bengalz, you're from the place where George Mason University is? What badass things are there to do there?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Actually, Jerm beat Roy_R at a mini tourney a month ago. And we saw how close he came to beating mikehaze. I could see why he thinks we suck x)

EDIT: THATS what we need. Another Best Marths thread (but like non trolling and legit like other character boards have).

Or at least a pic thread :3

Reizilla

Gatocon on the 19th. Only like 30 minutes away. You could bus here like Laredo. No johns, foo.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I plan to try making that. I have a few people interested in going, so I might go for the weekend, or just for saturday, but I shall do my very best, and after that, WHobo 3. Hype!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I just randomly found Nike's combo video trying to look for Mr. R vids, lol.

Either way, good stuff, music didn't seem to fit, but still fun to watch

Top Bottom