• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Vinnie beats me with ics, he went rob round 2 and I won due to some stupid stage spike crap

then counterpicked fd with ics and I lost

vinnie rarely goes rob vs me, he always just goes ICs :[

Ps

patient mks like SBRK are gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Nike.

Smash Hero
Oh wow, IC's are even dumber. Hope you get him next time. 13th is still really good, considering how stacked the tourney was.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
I dunno, I feel like I got a little better from not really playing, so that's no excuse

I learned alot today, especially what I can improve on =0

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
straight sets. 2 and a half hours.

Feel pretty sorry for Murray.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-demons-in-final/story-fn77kxzt-1225997117172

> He's ranked no.5 in the world
> They really make him out to be emo
> Perception, I LOVE THE MEDIA.

I've been to two australian open grand finals before. I absolutely love it. Kinda disappointed I've missed out some (I was there for Djokovic's last Aussie Open win).
There's packages to go to Wimbledon plus grand final etc etc for like... $10-15k per person or something crazyyyyyyyyy like that.
FML.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Ouch. I'd root for Djokovic if I wasn't already meatriding Nadal (Lefty). I didn't think Murray was going to win, but I thought it'd really close.

And I'm beyond jealous. Australian Open always feels like a different experience (at least on television). There's not as much hype for US Open.

Parents asked to choose Disney World, Puerto Rico, or New York during US Open. I chose New York and they went to Puerto rico without me :(

Vinnie

Smash Master
Vinnie beats me with ics, he went rob round 2 and I won due to some stupid stage spike crap

then counterpicked fd with ics and I lost

vinnie rarely goes rob vs me, he always just goes ICs :[
Wordington. Id never go g&w vs minty in singles, because he ***** it because we used to play all the time. However he rly gets screwed by my fd/rc trap.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Shaya just watched the 3rd set. Idk why the media is making him look so emo, he went out fighting.

EDIT: LMFAO at striptease.

Laurel

Smash Ace
one piece is gay

i have deja vu, i feel like i've said this before..............many many times

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
one piece is gay

i have deja vu, i feel like i've said this before..............many many times
I feel the same way...

Wordington. Id never go g&w vs minty in singles, because he ***** it because we used to play all the time. However he rly gets screwed by my fd/rc trap.
You're gay. I'ma have to learn how to beat you on rc since theres no way i'll ever play your ICs on fd.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm pretty good on rc for the most part

until i get double spiked at 0% through the walkoff part by dk while i'm lolgliding around under the stage as mk

... :(

Nike.

Smash Hero
Once I lost to a metaknight on RC in the dumbest way possible. Both last stock, him at 140%, me at 0%. Daired into a block. As it falled I jump -> DB stall -> double jump -> dancing blade stall -> upb. Next block spawned and I was stuck under it, losing the match. Lost game3 after that :(

/coolstorybro

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Okay so basically:

My cousin took my wii and installed all that, and he put a bunch of games but not Brawl.

I installed brawl with the disk, but when I click on it the USB loader freezes, (not black screen, I just cant do anything)

but when I click on any other game it loads perfectly.

What do?!

Top Bottom