• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
So far, me vs TX (friendlies):
2-1 Tr3la
3-2 Paw
2-1 Slush (God i hate yoshi. So glad i won lol)
Not keeping track vs Nike.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I don't want to live in this place anymore...
My friends don't have time so I'm as good as having no friends at all, and the Brawl community already admitted they don't care about the game (even though one of them will host a tournament at an anime expo in two weeks) so playing is now impossible. Still they don't want to let me borrow their Brawl discs.
Plus I simply can't get myself hired.

Life sucks atm

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So Nike's house has a diversity of mains, but there were 5 Marth mains.
And they all cooped up in Nike's room, like a secret club or something, closed door and all.
All you could hear from the door was sword swinging, sword clanging, and (Marth's) screams of pain.
What is it that you guys do to each other?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Usually the two best marth players in the room play dittos while raging at each other about how stupid the ditto is and everyone else in the room makes sound effects/watches in awe.

Sorry to hear about that Kyokoro, I can't really suggest much besides from finding something new to do to get your mind out of that "boredom" rut you're in. Also you don't need brawl discs if you have a wii and a hard drive.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Also you don't need brawl discs if you have a wii and a hard drive.
I don't have one, nor money for one.
I only have a 8Gb usb, which is barely too small for the ISO.
I know it can be modified to make it weight less, but my computer doesn't have enough capacity to do so (because I do have it) with its wonderful 20GB of OS Drive. Which kinda sucks because I love mods (even make brstm's), and there are some I haven't have the chance to try out (like Rina-chan's Commentator Voice-Over).

I guess I need something to break the routine... Like a job.... to gain another routine....

I just loved how fun those games sounded, and miss when our community used to play a lot even though we weren't good enough...

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
a brawl iso should be just under 8gb, mine is and that's what I'm using atm when I take my wii with me instead of lugging my 1tb hard drive

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
A 8Gb USB drive isn't really 8Gb, they have a capacity for 7.24Gb, and a Brawl ISO is about 7.5Gb

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
we were just giving each other some tips
Took me 10 damn minutes to get it when Espy said it last night.

@Kyokoro: It would be nice if someone elsewhere could mail you a Brawl disc. But a certain Lucario who needed one, received one by mail from someone else, had a crack down the middle.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Kyokoro, play P:M.

Seriously, do it. It's really re-invigorated our scene after people had gotten burned out on Brawl/MK.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I really wish my scene didn't die. I've had so much fun playing with CJ and SA the past few days.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Marth will forever make me play on autopilot.
You can blame Nike and I playing 400 or so friendlies the past 3 years along with being 4-2 or so in tournament.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
nm, peach ****ing sucks. ***** takes like 20 seconds to fall down and her air dodge lasts like .02 seconds so I never ever touch the ground after I leave it. Back to Marth again

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
CJ just said on Saturday when I asked him, that he liked every match up.
I GOTCHU.

Also, Rei has the perfect Marth hair.:applejack:

C.J.

Smash Master
Didn't play megafox. I took consecutive games from kprime when he and i sat and played a million games in a row. Not a single game from Espy though.

And i like fighting them with; I hate them as characters.
Don't forget to text me names, Espy.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I actually like playing doubles on wifi. It's not that bad most of the time, as long as people just don't play on wireless.

Top Bottom