• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
So here I am, sitting in Mcdonald's, enjoying infinite coke and Pokemon.
People walk into the bathroom
with food
and sodas

WHYYYYYY

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So Jesse (Attila, my training partner) and I are in Winner's Finals for Singles, which plays out tomorrow. We are also in WF for Doubles, which finishes tonight.

We da bess.

I beat Drake (ROB) and Croi (Wario) in some intense sets, and Jesse dumped on Billybeegood's MK.

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
except when they put the cap at 16 entrants for no real reason even tho we managed to get 16 teams, so we coulda had at least 32 : (

but entry fee was $10 so it's k.

Kel

Smash Master
Wait, you guys are serious about picking FD? Back in 09 I used to metagame Diddy kongs by banning SV knowing that they would have less experience on FD, but this seems kind of crazy.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've had good luck on FD against diddies, but then they just camp, even if they're down, and imo it's pretty hard to pressure that. :(

But the same reason why we can pick FD against Falco. Platforms give less landing and recovery options to the two.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
idk about 2 weeks ago, something weird happened to my wiimote+nunchuk where whenever i would dash-->shield, it would roll instead. and when i hit dash, i would foxtrot repeatedly. and when i did db1 it would do db1 and a buffered db2. so i thought it was my nunchuk. got a new nunchuk, but the same thing happened. so then i invested in a new controller (brand new) and the same thing is happening. idk why. so then i thought it was my batteries. I put in a pair of fresh batteries and I'm still ****ing up my movement. :(

Top Bottom