• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I most definitely am the type of person who will fly to anywhere in the world just so I can get some good sleep.

I'm also banking this stuff up now as it seems my mother has decided to come destroy me. Which may impede on me going to SKTAR.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
"Pretty" hype?!

The only thing more hype would be Daigo and Infiltration going to Game 10 round 3 in GF of SSF4AE2012.

Reizilla

My name is Zano Shiran and I only like games that have lots of sparkly supers and one touch kills with moves that have 6 seconds of hit confirm and the mechanics have a built in come-back button.

Hype games with real skill are boring

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
SSF4AE2012.
Even though I know what this stands for, I kinda lol'd.

MvC3U is a terrible game.
I have played it, learned a couple things about it, know some of its mechanics... but I simply can't like it, it is dumb and too fast to even know what's happening (as expectator).
Fun to play maybe, but a single mistake causing you to lose one character is just lame.

C.J.

Smash Master
Chris G is an idiot.

Marvel is an awful game, so random and terrible. Made by the US for the US to entertain w/ lots of lights and stuff going on at once.

Reizilla

CJ understands. MvC2 was good because it was fun as hell without as much bull****.

Reizilla

Sentinel dittos were there highest test of skill in any game ever.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Missing out on some intense Street Fighter action.
Seeing Daigo get dunked is crazy. :applejack:

Reizilla

KoF was the most hype of anything all day long. Unless you're a super Infiltration fan boy.

:x

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm not surprised that the comments are in Spanish.
In fact, I'm laughing harder than I've laughed all day because of it. :applejack:

Top Bottom