• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So CJ, I got the response from my friend. He told me that it's neither Devangari script nor Sanskrit language - it's arabian and means something like "the power within".

:059:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
shaya'r when are you coming back :(

i used your sandals at the beach btw
I don't think I left sandals at yours (they're here with me)
I left some black shoes though.

I think my plans are, assuming I go to sktar, fly straight to vegas to hang with Ankoku (and see various Nevada touristy things) and then probably come back to Cali to chill with you guys for my last few days =)

C.J.

Smash Master
So CJ, I got the response from my friend. He told me that it's neither Devangari script nor Sanskrit language - it's arabian and means something like "the power within".

:059:
Very much appreciated- I hope you'll extend my thanks to your friend as well.

I don't think I left sandals at yours (they're here with me)
I left some black shoes though.

I think my plans are, assuming I go to sktar, fly straight to vegas to hang with Ankoku (and see various Nevada touristy things) and then probably come back to Cali to chill with you guys for my last few days =)
Put me in your bag.

C.J.

Smash Master
Only in one class; mandatory attendance is stupid.

The others I wouldn't be.

EDIT: -dead-

C.J.

Smash Master
Wasn't stalking you. I was stalking Ramin and saw your VM.

If I wanted to stalk you, I'd just walk upstairs.

Well maybe not, stairs are steep and require exertion of energy. You know, laziness and all.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Actually, while all you TX people are in here, who is CHO? Some fox guy from houston?
Oh, I believe that's sw96, aka Yusuke, aka v3nom, aka a bunch of other random names.
That and he has a knack for bothering random people on their walls for no reason and just making terrible posts in general.

A Mini-Vinyl if you will.

C.J.

Smash Master
We're not even playing/talking about smash really xD

Like we went to a fest yesterday but today was just relaxing here and talking about stuff. Super fun.

C.J.

Smash Master
Nope- we've only talked about anime once so far. We're actually talking about food/cooking a lot.

That and differences in education and political systems between the U.S. and Australia and the rest of the world in general. We've also discussed Hinduism, Buddhism, comparisons of people's problems, bipolar disorder, etc etc.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hey shaya, I just realized that you were in Gainesville when I saw some pre-results from ryo's once upon a ****.

I'm upset right now that I didn't get the chance to meet you.

:/

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
"Bodied" and "Zelda" in the same phrase without implying she lost?
Is that even possible?

Cheer up guys, I could not beat a Diddy in "friendlies" today, not even a single time...
Even though I tried literally everything I have: Marth, ZSS, DDD (lol), Fox, Snake, Ike (HA), Zelda (LMAO)....

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shaya has always been nair, no matter what he's tried to make himself believe.

Top Bottom