• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
People get excited and either have no shame/dignity, or wanna have a bit of fun.
They happen to be with other like minded people, so there's really nothing to stop the ambition.

Works just like it would for a regular one, really. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm laughing so goddamn hard. :applejack:
If it wasn't for Leaf. being asleep, my sides would be disintegrating.
explain to me the thought process of this happening
Or they just thought it'd be hilarious to do. Either way, they're ****ed if they caught anything. (and yeah, what Espy said. I doubt there was any females involved)

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
can y'all talk about something other than ponys.

talk about how on the impulse stream the commentators think raz and killock are "cool with there dolphin slashes" lol killock.

:phone:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
MIKE.
REPLY TO MY RAGING TEXT MESSAGES (although its been a good few days since I've sent one)

I'll be at Ryo's tournament this weekend in North Florida. NickRiddle said he was going to go, but according to LLR he's a massive lying ****************** and needs to be persecuted forever.
P3, you're going right? Don't be a NickRiddle.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Space Pirate Captain Herlock: The Endless Odyssey

Why is it impossible for me to find this ****. Help me out plz. I don't even know how I ever discovered the existence of this stuff but for some odd reason it appeals to me.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Player-3

Smash Hero
MIKE.
REPLY TO MY RAGING TEXT MESSAGES (although its been a good few days since I've sent one)

I'll be at Ryo's tournament this weekend in North Florida. NickRiddle said he was going to go, but according to LLR he's a massive lying ****************** and needs to be persecuted forever.
P3, you're going right? Don't be a NickRiddle.
wtf no im not going out of state on a 2 day warning

@Nova-Vato's a cool guy. We go waaaaay back. I remember teaming with him at his first tournament and we were doing good against Jmex & DSF back when they were taking everyone's money. We still got ***** though lol. We go to the same school too.

@KillLock-Sup dude

:phone:

C.J.

Smash Master
Shaya isn't salty at all, lol.

I just told him that Federer beat Djok in 4 this morning. He's pretty excited atm.

C.J.

Smash Master
Actually, while all you TX people are in here, who is CHO? Some fox guy from houston?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh, I believe that's sw96, aka Yusuke, aka v3nom, aka a bunch of other random names.

Top Bottom