• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
But...

EFFORT THOUGH!

I'll do it once Shaya leaves. We're going to the beach today once I get out of class/lab.

Well, after he goes shopping for shoes and a shirt or something. Apparently he's secretly a girl, idk.

I didn't say any of this stuff above. Nopenopenope.

Nike.

Smash Hero
God dammit, there's no sprint service in the Midwest you ****.

I money matched a pit/zss player (won 3-1) and played moe (marth) and triple r (kirby) in like 5 hours worth of friendlies.
I didn't bring my controller with me, used a spare that had a horrible joystick :(

Moe plays EXACTLY like me/Roy_R with his reads and baits, it was beautiful.

Player-3

Smash Hero
nike are you prepared for me to disrespect your region at whobo4 by placing top 8 with solo luigi

nothing will stop me except marth

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
some one needs to make a thread in the marth boards on what stages are good counter picks for every character and also which stages should be banned vs every character. it would be VERY useful and I saw pika boards has one so I now demand we do too =\ demand.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Go make one. There's really no reason to wait for someone else to start something you want to see.

C.J.

Smash Master
Nike is a terrible person as usual
Not anymore!

God dammit, there's no sprint service in the Midwest you ****.
Still responded to me!
<3

nike are you prepared for me to disrespect your region at whobo4 by placing top 8 with solo luigi

nothing will stop me except marth
Gogogogogo

some one needs to make a thread in the marth boards on what stages are good counter picks for every character and also which stages should be banned vs every character. it would be VERY useful and I saw pika boards has one so I now demand we do too =\ demand.

I nominate you.

Player-3

Smash Hero

battlefield .

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Just make sure to link to it in this thread because I'm some of us are too lazy to go look for it.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
nova, i'll start it up right now since im sitting in school for 2.5 hours with nothing to do.

Edit: Aight, thread's up and running. Let's build on it.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So if I want to go on a cruise with my mother to Alaska, extending my trip, it will cost me:

$720 to leave on the 28th (Saturday)

or
$200 to leave on the 2nd of August (Thursday)

so the moment I look at that second of august date I'm like "wow, fml, Whobo is 3 days later? ughhhhhhhhhhh"

**** MY LIFE>
I HATE IT.
COMMITTING SUDOKU AT CJ'S HOUSE UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW UNLESS HE'S HERE TO STOP ME.

C.J.

Smash Master
I've learned recently that the better mood I'm in, the more sleep I get.

Makes sense, my clinical depression is because of a serotonin deficiency which messes w/ sleep. Better mood means increased serotonin production so more sleep. It's interesting.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I didn't sleep well last week because my Cousin was visiting and they gave him my room so I had to sleep on the couch.

HOWEVER, he left so now I got my bed back. SO ****ING COMFORTABLE OMAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

C.J.

Smash Master
Glad to hear that CJ! :) I KNEW IT.
Hush you!

Actually come save me. I'm tired of tutoring this guy ._.

Cj i have the opposite problem i sleep less in a good mood lol

Increased dopamine then. I'm naturally deficient in serotonin so my body likes making more when it can.

I just don't sleep well at all, ever.
I've noticed, that's unfortunate.

I didn't sleep well last week because my Cousin was visiting and they gave him my room so I had to sleep on the couch.

HOWEVER, he left so now I got my bed back. SO ****ING COMFORTABLE OMAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD
You pop in at the most random times, rofl.

C.J.

Smash Master
Very doable indeed

I'll be home... after I'm done w/ this guy, pick up Will, then I'll come grab you.

Top Bottom