• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Kel

Smash Master
So pretty much you're jumping, down-B reversing to go back off the ledge and then up bing back to the ledge when it doesn't work? I can do that consistently, I just feel like I'm vulnerable after the counter.

Thanks shaya

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So pretty much you're jumping, down-B reversing to go back off the ledge and then up bing back to the ledge when it doesn't work? I can do that consistently, I just feel like I'm vulnerable after the counter.

Thanks shaya
It's an option to beat options that annoy us.
Primarily, the long ranged poke that we can't reliably beat due to being outranged / landing lag.
It also allows us to safely use counter against charged smashes.

I'm sure you can count them, there are quite a few that annoy us.
However, the one thing that those moves don't allow, is to actually speed hog us, or dash to gimp us after they come out. Characters aren't capable/fast enough.

After your counter invincibility is over, you are below the ledge, but you aren't too far away from it. You will 100% be able to at worst dolphin slash onto the stage.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I think you guys are talking about tennis, but idgaf anymore, I don't understand anything here unless it's animu or ponies.

C.J.

Smash Master
So, I'm off to a music conference until Sunday.

See everyone in 5 days.

Also, someone should find me the link to Dabuz vs NEO please and thank you.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Was really rooting for Clijsters, but glad that Azarenka gets to have her first major finals.

It's gonna be funny if Sharapova wins this next match. 2 screamers in the finals x)

Wonder if Shaya is at the stadium.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or somebody also thinks that 90% of the metaknight mains from the USA main marth now?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Is there a specific character that the US have switched to after the ban? I would assume they'd all go Diddy lmao. CoD ftw.

C.J.

Smash Master
I'm back, and I hate all of you for not finding me the recorded stream link =(

(I got 1st chair viola for the music symposium/all-state orchestra).

So, hype moments of Nadal/Fed and Djok/Murray please?

C.J.

Smash Master
It's some inter-college association thing. Conductors pick students to be sent. No auditions to be allowed to go, just for seating/level once there.

The thing I went to had people from ~15 colleges there.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Never heard of something like that. Sounds interesting. What college do you go to?

Congrats, by the way!

C.J.

Smash Master
State College of Florida. It's a community college. I wanted to stay home for my AA so I could travel some/get back into old hobbies (Magic the gathering being the most expensive) so I had disposable income available to me. As for what I'm doing come the fall, not entirely sure yet; certainly enough to choose from at least.

And thanks =)

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
I'm back, and I hate all of you for not finding me the recorded stream link =(

(I got 1st chair viola for the music symposium/all-state orchestra).

So, hype moments of Nadal/Fed and Djok/Murray please?
wb CJ and congrats on your music performance. Nadal Fed wasn't that hype, Nadal was in control the entire match, but Murray/Djokovic was very very good. Murray won a close third set in the tiebreak, and everyone to go up 2-1 in sets, and everyone totally thought Murray had the momentum, but Djok ***** in the 4th set 6-1, and in the fifth, Djok is up 5-2 and Murray makes this epic charge back to 5-5, and then Djok just stepped up his game one last time to pull off a clutch win. So Nadal vs. Djok (poor Nadal...i hope he does well)

Top Bottom