• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I assure you, they're intentional. I think. Unless that's actually a real word.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I've been a Homuraphile for a couple of months. Though I guess had I known before, it probably would have been a few years, at least.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'm a mean person on facebook

Andrew Pane
your style is very fun to watch, just a few tips from watching you vs otori, use uptilt more often to finish , learn when fast falls are necessary because i saw a lot of uneeded dancing blade stall uneeded, and please collect your free hits out of grab releases with power moves . Other then that it was a good mtch to watch overall other then mike you are my favorite marth to watch

5 hours ago Ramin Delshad
k

Kel

Smash Master
Is there a video of the counter glide thing? I want to know the spacing and whatnot. I need to know all of this information if I'm actually going to play this character now.

C.J.

Smash Master
Go to one of the threads, hit quote on the OP. Ctrl+a then ctrl+c.
Make a new thread, ctrl+v.
Switch out the individual URLs/edit to your liking.

C.J.

Smash Master
If you're basing that off of the preview post, I'm pretty sure that it'll still be embedded even though it's not when you preview it.

That was a terrible sentence.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm a mean person on facebook

Andrew Pane
your style is very fun to watch, just a few tips from watching you vs otori, use uptilt more often to finish , learn when fast falls are necessary because i saw a lot of uneeded dancing blade stall uneeded, and please collect your free hits out of grab releases with power moves . Other then that it was a good mtch to watch overall other then mike you are my favorite marth to watch

5 hours ago Ramin Delshad
k
Remember Indo? :awesome::awesome:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Is there a video of the counter glide thing? I want to know the spacing and whatnot. I need to know all of this information if I'm actually going to play this character now.
The gist of it is this.
As I'm sure you're aware, Marth's counter doesn't have a "hitbox" at the most front location of his body (i.e. his feet). However, this is not the case for the 'back side' of his body.

During your invincibility from a ledge jump or ledge drop jump that you're "making your way" on stage do a wavebounce counter. The basic success level is that you're invincible for an extra 18 frames and if counter isn't activated you're off stage.

Top Bottom