• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I suppose now that Apex is over, I'll start practicing Brawl more. My set with Karamity kinda rekindled my love for the game.

Not gonna be easy though. In WA, Melee players are quite concentrated around Seattle, while Brawl players are spread all over or off at college.

Nike.

Smash Hero
A Marth main that doesn't play league.
A rare breed.

Oh, and you should post in the Top5 character thread.
They've been talking about Marth recently, and your names come up a few times.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I haven't touched LoL myself. I haven't even looked at gameplay of it before, lol
I just thought of it as another Online game people jump on, then jump off months later.

C.J.

Smash Master
Well, then get better, wreck people, come back in two months, re-quote me, and then laugh at me/make fun of me.
Seems easy enough to me =)

In other news, Bladewise seems to be pretty good. I'm impressed at least.

EDIT: Hi Bladewise, I see you!

C.J.

Smash Master
So, the gvmt shut down megaupload today.

In response, Anon shut down justice.gov

It's kind of unreal.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'm raging so hard.

Yesterday I was like "I'm gonna put a bunch of new songs on my wii from the music hub thread!"
And all of the downloads are from megaupload.

C.J.

Smash Master
In under 2 hours, Anon shut down the following websites:
RIAA
MPAA
Universal Music Group
Justice.gov

That's unreal. And fast. And geez....

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It's most likely very very bad and isn't helping the whole soup deal either.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Out of shield, you mean? I always tried to use it, but my tech skill sucks, so I could never do anything with it.

C.J.

Smash Master
And Peace, if you mean the thing where you're holding shield on a platform and press down (between angling your shield and spotdodging) so that you fall through the platform w/o dropping your shield. It's amazing, Marth gets more out of than almost every other character, and I've been saying it's amazing for a long time.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Yea that's what i was talking about its deff amazing, I want to see more marths use it.

And yo Kadaj I'm not giving a date ill just send it to you once its done, you'll be the first one to get the link.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I see how it is. Kadaj gets to see it first and not me.:glare:

Also, how do you platform drop, exactly? I've heard it talked about in the past but I don't know the inputs for it.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
I would like to practice it because its amazing but without a wii...

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
You can only do it on stages where you can platform cancel: Smashville, Lylat, Halberd, and Rainbow Cruise (not sure if I'm missing any).

This is how I perform it: jump and instead of platform cancelling with an aerial or by just pressing down, shield (L or R) and press down. If you platform cancel with shield then you need to press down faster or more like a smash than a tilt (harder is the best way I can describe it lol). If there is another way to do this, it could help me a lot.

Can you guys critique my matches when I put some more up?

Also, fun games a while back, PEACE7.

Top Bottom