• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Ok so I'm about 80% of the way to getting OS Counter down completely.

One thing though, Shaya. I need to know just how safe it is, Frame-wise I mean how many invulframes do I have on start up?

Gotta learn the risks I'm taking before I actually start applying it in matches

KillLock

Smash Lord
I don't know why but seeing that post reminded me of this:
>Oh and RPSI I'm living to like 220ish almost every stock thanks to that thread in the lab.

lololol.

I've only used OS Counter against MK's when they do pressure with tilts on my shield sometimes. pretty good tool imo.

KillLock

Smash Lord
No no that's something else, I'm talking about the B-reversed Counter on the ledge, or option-select counter if you will. (Supposedly somewhat safe in whiff situations)
Oh yes, for some reason I read it as Oos counter rofl

Will be interesting to see you use it in some legit matches.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
They both went MK. ******s.

We had to play one of our Nova Scotian teams and lost 2-1 last stock last hit, so Attila and I are out.

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Got 3-0'd by Ally, though every game was close. I think I got him to last stock each time.

That was a $5 mm

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
My first round pool was so free. MJG beat me 2-0 with MK and Diddy, though it was close.

The other two in my pool were so free it wasn't even funny. Two girls who barely Knew who to play. I felt bad.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
My first round pool was so free. MJG beat me 2-0 with MK and Diddy, though it was close.

The other two in my pool were so free it wasn't even funny. Two girls who barely Knew who to play. I felt bad.

uh...wow. MJG...went mk and diddy?LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
3-0'd by Alphicans in a $5 mm.

Feel really cheesed, I tripped into a downsmash and died at 100 in game 3, died at 78 to a charged f-smash game 2. Both of those were last stock last hit, I really should have won my Cp.

Probably going to salty rematch later.

Clarification: the cheesiness did not occur on the last stock last hit for the d-smash, but the f-smash did.

Edit 2: I'm so salty with myself right now, lost to Mar1's DK, which I really should have won. Gotta get my head in the game.

Edit 3: beat fudd0, a pit. Playing the loser of MJGv Will, MJG currently up 1-0.

Edit 4: tied 1-1

Edit 5: Will lost, then beat me 2-0, game 2 was ****ing close. Really happy with how I played against him, even though I lost.

Edit 6: Money matched Nicole, lost 2-1. Bodied her on Lylat, lost on SV and PS1. First time ever playing a decent Peach.

Edit 7: 3-0'd by Holy's Rob, last stock last hit every game.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
marth vs gaw is really really really ez

there is no reason u shud die ever

good job vs will, he's reallly good vs marth. anything recorded? :o

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
damn, now I'm pink ._.

what the **** does this "pranked" thing mean?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@minty: problem is, I am completely inexperienced in the matchup. Alphicans told me afterwards that he basically just did a bunch of stuff that doesn't actually work if you know the match-up.

And EVERYTHING was recorded pretty much. I played all my money matches except one on Croi's or my Wii.

Will be lots of uploads for critique, showing over the next week or so.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Really? You don't even have to try to beat him with Marth. Watch my LSC set with him and take advantage of the bad habits that he never fixes :bee:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
i saw another good film not long ago it featured nicole kidman being ***** on several occasions

those 3 hours were better than 6 episodes of madoka yarharhar

the last 10 minutes were also better than 6 episodes of madoka

Lord Chair

Smash Master
yeah perhaps im too harsh in that regard, dogville was pretty good but it was mostly because of the ending, if it had anything less than a brilliant ending i probably wouldnt have found it any good in the first place

madoka should have been a film and not a series, thats the criticism ill give to a lot of anime that are potentially good but just not worth the time because even though they have deeper content, its rarely enough to justify 6 hours of my life compared to what actual films have to offer

QED

Top Bottom