• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Do you guys know if it's possible to cancel/stop the auto-fastfall from c-stick'd dair at any point?

ie, I got hit with a banana offstage at 0% and buffered a fastfall dair and died.
You have to angle the control stick at position 1 or 3 when offstage when pressing the c-stick down to avoid the fastfall, but still have the Dair come out.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Is league being some booty good?
Had a couple bad games, but won like 5/6 today. Alot funner with good leaders who constantly use chat. I'm running laning Amumu, prolly switch to jungler when I reach lvl20 and get more comfortable with the game.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Had a couple bad games, but won like 5/6 today. Alot funner with good leaders who constantly use chat. I'm running laning Amumu, prolly switch to jungler when I reach lvl20 and get more comfortable with the game.
league is fun

add me

wampuh

Nike.

Smash Hero
Won't be on til monday since Nikefest4 is this weekend and I'll have about 50 ppl at my house the whole time lol. But I'll add you :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh yeah, Nike. My ride bailed on me again. FOR THE THIRD FRAKING EVENT IN A ROW!!!!!!

Reizilla

Unless a miracle happens, you'll have to find someone else :urg:

Man this sucks hard. I wanted to MM a lot of people and I had business with a few of the ponies >:/

V

Smash Ace
The set with him and calzorz in the video thread has commentary and he said anna-key.

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
By the way, Nike...

CONSIDER YOURSELF, Y-B-BANNED

Y.b.M. is spelt just like that. Lower case b, three dots.

Young black Man.

Not Young black M

Or YoungblackMan

OR YoungBlackMan

Young black Man

Reizilla

Trying to figure out what should go in the Marth-Ultimate-Compendium-thread-thingamajiggalobob, in the Skype chat. If anyone wants to chime in, feel free.

BLM, your location is too good.

clowsui

Smash Legend
we'll see. i always have a lot of faith in NEO, in particular because i respect the amount of research + work he does into improving at this game.

Top Bottom