• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Yea I knew that Shaya but I meant like anything special on the platform for example the gr tipper fsmash we get on mk btw you can also gr dair falco

C.J.

Smash Master
If you can GR-> dair someone, you can hit them w/ every aerial (GR->uair is annoyingly hard though)

If you can GR->Fsmash someone, you can hit them w/ every move marth has except maybe usmash (it's like... 2 frames slower?) and Shieldbreaker.

V

Smash Ace
Tyrant beat havok's snake with puff lol. And last night he pulled out ICs and never dropped a grab.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't really care for pink hair, BLM. Not unless it's Perona :3

Horohorohorohorohoro!

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Oh wow, you recognized me. lol I usually use the tag RoyR for tournaments.
What's your tag IRL? :)

and @ C.J We played friendlies didn't we?
Soren
when i've been playing brawl I've been using SJR as my tag the last tournament though.
Although I use Soren usually, however I have used Orions tag before.

Look for the white kid Fox 16 is kicking irl in friendlies because he kept getting grabbed by ice climbers and wouldn't pick a different character even though told him to go snake.

I swear some people just don't adapt.

And stingers, chess MM at apex sounds good?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Soren
when i've been playing brawl I've been using SJR as my tag the last tournament though.

Look for the white kid Fox 16 is kicking irl in friendlies because he kept getting grabbed by ice climbers and wouldn't pick a different character even though told him to go snake.

And stingers, chess MM at apex sounds good?
yes its done

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
and by going to apex I mean going to new york for new year's eve and if you're anyone who's anyone you'll be there.

and then flying the **** outta there before the 7th because who actually plays smash? jesus.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Madoka es #1

Always good, never furry.
Heuheuheuheu

It just so happens that there's a character who's equally ungodly hot while being unbearably cute this season as well. Whilst not being HOMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, having red hair is just too goood to not at least worship for the time being.

Reizilla

Ponies still got them beat.

Image_spam.png

One Piece still the best though.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Anyway no point arguing with you, when I know I won.

MORAL OF THE STORY KIDS, DON'T WATCH ANIME OR YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER WILL RISE WELL BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Like **** me if any girl who isn't at least 9/10 is worth talking to unless she can transform into a battle mistress.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm terrible at this Brawl thing.

I know magical girls are better anyway.

Random garble by shaya:

Seriously guys shield to shield drop reshield
Dash up spot dodge
Walk forward immediate pivot grab
Jump and just instantly land into grabs
Dash Dance away into a back roll (****ing mindgames)
Sh ff air dodge once a year as a cross over
Just wait a second, it wouldn't kill you
****ing rar more ****ing back airs
stutter step more fsmashes
use your walk to slide into moves
poke their shield once and then **** their bad habbits
Pay attention to when your opponent fast falls from the air, most people have similar timings
Most player's immediate responses after grabbing the ledge are always the same, its when they pause first that you have to bother to read them.
Run off the stage/platforms and back air them, jesus.
Footstool jump them when they get too much into the habit of punishing landings while on the ground, alternatively be god tier pro and fast fool foostool them in their jump start up.
Smash DI assumed combo moves in either the 'right way' or unpredictably, i bet your character has an uair thats just throbbing to hit someone from below them all of a sudden
go for hard reads as often as possible when you are in a good position. One [good] hard read is a stock.
go for the ledge rather than trying to land on the ground against a MAJORITY of characters.
Safe position double jump fast falls noobs.
dash forward and keep going behind them
running upsmash is the hard read that works on everyone with mostly easy conditioning (for non-bad characters) > hurr this guy jumps when I do this. ****.
Run up and shield. It's ****ing broken.
Fishing for a kill move is stupid. Just grab them.
Upwards angle forward tilts - ****ing broken.
Ducking - you can do everything out of it, but people think you'll dtilt. ****ing Broken Jesus.
It isn't hard to know the spacing of all of your opponent's get up options from the ledge, why aren't you ****** them at least 66% of the time?
Marth edition:
Fishing for a kill move is stupid. Unless you have neutral air :troll:
Forward tilt is mad good.
Double jump fast falls REALLY put people off more than you'd expect them to (people always ****ing dash towards marth when he jumps, jesus ****ing christ). Don't do this against shuttle loopers (******s) or if you're worse than the opponent, because they may like, hard read you or something.
No one should be getting off the ledge against Marth bar donkey kong. Below 100%. ****ing Donkey Kong. I'd say falco's quite gay as well compared to most.
The ledge is fantastic for marth when you don't have triple jump glitch.
That zero suit samus uaring you 50 times at 0%? Just remember, Marth ***** ZSS for good reason :troll:
Australian bad habits may not exist where you're at. What a shame.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
the only combo-video worthy thing I've done recently was playing Ice Climbers with items on high on bridge of eldin (randomly picked for both char/stage of course) and the queen of amazingness side b'd my enemy allowing me to pull off the kirby-3 prong one hit ko thing.

**** was so cash.

In other words, I don't think I have much worthy of the marth community vid. I play very defensively and most of my damage comes from ****** people stuck on the ledge. Getting 50%+ (maybe a stock) on people over a minute isn't that exciting =)

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Well Shaya honestly IDGAF you better get at least 2 clips in I want you in this start playing like you dont give a **** and you'll get some lol

Reizilla

I have that same thing Shaya has. When I play like I don't give a ****, I get *****.

I can send you some of those clipss for lulzy credits or something.

Roy's ouR boy

Smash Rookie
Soren

Oh! I remember. you're tall and skinny, and have like medium long hair. :D
I recall seeing you use mk in the past

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Oh! I remember. you're tall and skinny, and have like medium long hair. :D
I recall seeing you use mk in the past
IC's are more viable in socal due to the fact i'm the only one who uses ICs.

IC's are also far more viable than metaknight in champs tournaments.

Top Bottom