• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i remember when i asked on the boards if wavebounce db was good vs mk, because it would stop tornado and most of his normal gimps

mikehaze jacking my swag, DONT DENY IT SIR, NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE USING FTHROW NAIR UTILT TOO
i was doing wavebounce db first newb, i told him about it

VietGeek

Smash Hero
yeah neo was doing wavebounce db when it was still negating momentum

like before people heard of brawl capture cards

like before everything

the before time

the only time

i've always wondered if neo has ever played neo geo

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Happy birthday p3 !
and I've seen one episode now and I really REALLY can't see why u guys like it so much lmao

Enzo

Smash Lord
Obv, but that's just op.

And everyone loves him and i didnt want to be like everybody and have an avy of him :p

Edit: Happy birthday Bengalz, I wish you health and success in all you're future endeavors, smash or not smash related

clowsui

Smash Legend
bengalsrz: swagmonster who cannot consistently beat my falco on wifi

it's okay son maybe i'll press jab only vs your link one game and let you record and put it on YT as a birthday gift :troll:

real talk happy birthday. lmk bout wifi training, i need summa dat swagggg

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i had to fight a PT in tourney last weekend...charizard is surprisingly annoying yes =[ i had more trouble with it then I did with his squirtle >.> lol

but I dont play marth, so...

V

Smash Ace
Yes I think charizard is annoying too. Fast dash + good grab range = dangerous dash > shield. Flamethrower is ********. If he reads our 2nd jump his fair gimps us well. He can juggle us from the ground. Rocksmash is dumb. I hate his tilts.

I have more trouble with charizard than some high tiers lol

:phone:

Top Bottom