• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Yea Leon is supposed to go they are having a place for the Europeans to stay at, at least that's what I heard and I'm deff down for the dittos lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike, is there another active Marth in Texas? I'm not sure if Mike3 counts...

V

Smash Ace
WTF I just want a clear cut answer on if we can have a mk thread open as long as its handled maturely.

:phone:

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
SFH: yes you can. its been stated numerous of times. The reason why they always shut down is because of what you are doing right now. You arent reading a thing when people are responding to you. You are just posting nonsense. There's your answer. If you really care about having a discussion about it with people that have actual data on the matter go to the Metaknight ban social group.

V

Smash Ace
Its obvious that most of you are right brain thinkers and I am a left brain thinker which is why none of you understand what I'm saying whatsoever. You can't or aren't formulating a reason for what you're claiming. You're making a statement and that's it. I'd like to hear, and quote my posts you're referring to, a reason with a backing statement why the things I've said are nonsense.

Dictator: somebody who exercises absolute power.

FACT

The mods are closing threads against the community's wishes because they feel it's right. This an example of using absolute power since the community can't do anything about it and there's no system of checks and balances.

FACT

So please, explain my nonsense to me because what I just said is not a matter of opinion. How can something factual and truthful be nonsense? See, every statement I've made I have followed with "because" and a reasoning based on fact. It is IMPOSSIBLE for that to be "nonsense". You're simply calling it nonsense because you don't agree or like it and you have no support to back your claims and you never will. Calling something nonsense just because you don't like it isn't a good reason for anything.

Reizilla

Dude, shut up already. This isn't the place for that discussion. Shaya's not even a super mod and no one else cares enough anyway.

V

Smash Ace
I don't care. Shaya asked for it when claiming I was a child when I clearly wasn't. He didn't like what I said so he called me a name. I then proceeded to show his claim was false. That's that.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
S.F.H. calm down and forget about it you seem so butt hurt about what he said about u been a child your proving his point by going on with this just chill man

V

Smash Ace
That "haters gonna hate" comment is the most overused, ridiculous, and idiotic phrase ever used by mankind.

I'm not butt hurt by anything. Shaya thought it was ok to call me a child so I explained why what I said wasn't directed in an emotionally driven way but a factual way. Calling me a child or ANYBODY ELSE a child is also hypocritical considering he closes mk threads due to name calling. Please be consistent if you're going to moderate.

Done now. DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST OR I WILL KEEP GOING.

Reizilla

Whaaaaat? Catch up now! It's just about to get hype again. Although, there was no chapter this week because Oda got sick :/ How far behind are you?

Reizilla

That's too far behind! This arc is a little slow, I feel, but it's getting hype now.

V

Smash Ace
Ok now I'm out of my debate mood and back into my whatever mood.

EDIT: nvm forget it

V

Smash Ace
I personally, for whatever reason, get pissed off when somebody assumes I'm dumb without knowing anything about me and then have a vendetta against them.

EDIT: maybe I should change my name to vendetta. Or V. That actually is my favorite movie.

V

Smash Ace
Btw shaya you aren't a bad mod. If you're doing what you're supposed to do according to the format given to you then you are in fact doing your job.

That was just my bleeding vagina talking.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
One piece is about to be mad hype.
@SFH : ill explain to you what transpired next time I see you if you care at that point because you aren't reading anything that has been presented to you in depth. Glad to know you've settled down now.

V

Smash Ace
You poor unfortunate soul! Go ahead, make your choice!

Just felt like saying that.

Reizilla

Alright, I guess I'll be what is it power? Makes sense. My Ganon is da bess :awesome:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Do notz openz kk
SFH, I wouldn't consider calling someone out on their naivety/ignorance the same as belittling their intelligence. Arrogance and stubbornness exist independently from intelligence as well.

MK ban threads are disallowed in the public forums area due to them never being able to remain civil. If they were able to remain civil we'd allow them. ADHD's thread was not instantly locked purely because the moderators in question felt it was 'fair' to let it go on until problems arose.

A government voted into power can bring in laws (if they have the swing in both houses) which are not what the general public wants. You're on the side of the coin that thinks everyone wants to discuss MK in the public forum - but I'm sure more than just moderators are sick of the crap that those threads cause (and the people who like them purely for the cinematic effects don't count *cough*rei*cough*). As smashboards is a service we offer under guidelines we create the user(s) always have the option of going elsewhere. Yes we 'dictate' the rules; however, you're not forced to abide by our rules elsewhere. I am stemming this argument purely because you brought up the whole 'moderators aren't elected' thing and you implied we're a dictatorship of sorts; trying to compare online privately run services to government operations doesn't make sense (to me).

Consider this a final statement rather than something to argue over =)
If you want to reply to this, obviously you should send me a private message.

NOW~
I wouldn't say Penguin Drum is the new anime of the month type of thing... unless of course it gets noticeably more crazy. It's a good show that I'm kinda enjoying but I still like another show more this season (Usagi Drop).

Reizilla

I'm trying to figure out how to take that as a compliment.

And for the record, that's not always the case.

What is this "season" you speak of?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm trying to figure out how to take that as a compliment.

And for the record, that's not always the case.

What is this "season" you speak of?
Most anime have 12 episode seasons.
And they're usually all start at around the same time. So its winter, summer, autumn and spring seasons, pretty much.

Hence, someone like me, is a seasonal anime watcher. Two seasons ago was MADOKAAAAAAAAA.

Personally I really really hate this season.
Because every show airs on friday. That means I'm getting like 4 days of nothing to watch and then I have to go through like 6 episodes over two days. **** sux.

Reizilla

Interesting... should read One Piece. It'll give you something to do on Wednesdays :bee: (or something to watch on Sundays)

What was last season's show?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
A mixture Tiger & Bunny, Iroha, Nichijou (still airing as longer than 12 episode seasons) and Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko and The World God Only Knows season 2.

Reizilla

I got lost somewhere in there. What was that one with the chick with the little mustache thing?

Top Bottom