• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Who wants vids of me getting wrecked by the third best ZSS in the country? :D

:131:

Reizilla

Yes, I speak of Shlike. I heard he beat that guy that got 5th at that one national :D
For the crew battle win! :D Tell Suspect to move his tourney to 4th so maybe we can make it and maybe we can rematch!

:131:

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I prolly would.
Except for the fact that i dont have a ****ing liscence.
I have a hunting liscence.
I have a gun liscence.
But I don't have a ****ing driver's liscence.

And I would try and find someone to carpool me if they were close...but my parents probably wouldnt be okay if a complete stranger that is above 17 years old came to pick me up and I told them we wouldn't be back till the next day or late at night.

But I really want to go D:

I might go if someone carpool'd me and they were under 18. But it'd be hard. Oh and I don't have money lol.

Right now I've been stuck practicing on Wifi since Brawl came out and with my friends up the street(till they got tired of the game), and I am currently trying to go to "tournaments" that friends hold. Its only between friends but from what I've heard one of them probably goes to real tournaments.

But if i could get a ride, and i got some money, and it was okay with my restricting parents, I WOULD LOVE TO GO AND WOULD MAKE LOVE TO EVERYONE. *stares at Kadaj*

makoforce

Smash Ace
I prolly would.
Except for the fact that i dont have a ****ing liscence.
I have a hunting liscence.
I have a gun liscence.
But I don't have a ****ing driver's liscence.

And I would try and find someone to carpool me if they were close...but my parents probably wouldnt be okay if a complete stranger that is above 17 years old came to pick me up and I told them we wouldn't be back till the next day or late at night.

But I really want to go D:

I might go if someone carpool'd me and they were under 18. But it'd be hard. Oh and I don't have money lol.

Right now I've been stuck practicing on Wifi since Brawl came out and with my friends up the street(till they got tired of the game), and I am currently trying to go to "tournaments" that friends hold. Its only between friends but from what I've heard one of them probably goes to real tournaments.

But if i could get a ride, and i got some money, and it was okay with my restricting parents, I WOULD LOVE TO GO AND WOULD MAKE LOVE TO EVERYONE. *stares at Kadaj*
that is my life summed up

Reizilla

This is gonna be my third day of feasting. I'm hyped >:]

Have a good one, guys.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
moose, how old are you?
my advice is to find someone close to you and invite them over to your house. then when your parents get to know them and trust them, they will start letting you ride with that person.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah ive been riding with pp since i was like 15. and if u start posting in nc threads maybe you'll find someone lol

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I personally go crazay for teh pumpkinp pie.

And Stingers. I have a lack of motivation to post on the NC threads.

And how would i "find" someone?

I dunno. Just ugh.

etecoon

Smash Hero
do you live near a highway? even if someone doesn't live near you they might pass by you on their way to tournaments anyway, just ask around

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
He can troll all he wants.

He's not going to get a reaction out of me unless I want him to see my reaction.

Just let him live in his fool's paradise.

And Yeah, I live pretty close to a hwy.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I am looking for a good TV for gaming.

Any suggestions?

I'd like as good as picture can get so 1080i or 1080p(i foroget which one is better) and still be able to use a capture card to record my games.
I dont want to have to worry about TV delay/lag.
Nothing bigger than 40ish inches.
HD
Help?

I can't look it up right now and Black friday is fast approaching.

Top Bottom