• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Component cables reduce lag from about 5 seconds to about 2. In other words, they're still bad. Get a ****** monitor and some VGAs and go to work with less lag than at MLG.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Ack!

Monitor would require adapter cable thing.
it's like 18 usd

for a wii vga cable

wii is not an hd console

and all things lag

unless you get like japanese/korean sets mass produced for the arcade market

which is unpossible

obv

so

yeah

$18

lcd monitor

have fun

i guess

-Mars-

Smash Hero
The Sheik boards are discussing the Marth matchup. Input would be greatly appreciated.

∫unk

Smash Master
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

or in front or behind me lol

I was just thinking about how airchases work and why b-air works as a frame trap for marth and I reached that conclusion.

clowsui

Smash Legend
so I just realized the shortest path to the ground from the air is straight down
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

or in front or behind me lol

I was just thinking about how airchases work and why b-air works as a frame trap for marth and I reached that conclusion.
curious to know why/how shortest path being straight down and bair being a frame trap are related

∫unk

Smash Master
The b-air frametrap mostly works when they're trying to land on a point you're already ahead of with b-air; you can avoid the b-air frametrap by just moving away from b-air, but most people know about going away to avoid things... it's not the counteroption but merely a safe option, and you lose position.

I would need to test it vs a Marth but simple positioning options like just going straight down instead of a little bit forward or back could be the difference between getting hit out of your airdodge or powershielding.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I was told to come here by this guy so.....sup?
Welcome to the Marth Boards! Do not take some of the old geezer's coldness as a sign of hatred towards you but rather a reminder that the Marth Boards are the shizz! Many older Marths are elitists who spit at the trivial attempts of us noobier marths such as I and others attempt to become better! But most of those cold marths are gone! I hope you enjoy your time here and don't spam the boards or troll like the person who has recommended you here has done.

And always remember. No matter how much hate you get for being a noob we still love you.

Just read the rules and you'll be fine. And if you don't know whether something sounds right or not...DONT DO IT. Its probably wrong. And even when you think something is right someone will prove you wrong. It comes with being new to the marth boards.

remember...we...still...LOVE YOU

:):):):):):):):):)

Reizilla

Actually, come to think of it, that's about the only true thing in that post. Don't read the rules and always remember, East Coast sucks.

:131:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ice car

like there are no bars

ice car

because you're not mars

ice car

no priority

ice car

rhymes with rice car

my favorite car

in the midnight star

Reizilla

Yeah, he likes to check out man boobs, so just nod your head and say "okay" while trying to interpret Viet's infinite wisdom.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm sorry I kept it from you guys for this long...

Yes it's true...
VietGeek is Ken.
Only Steel and I knew for all this time.

I guess Junk figured it out when during Ken being on survivor, Viet's posts were irregular and seemed to be NORMAL (contractor paid by NBC to avoid suspicion).

Reizilla

Moose, I swear you dig your own grave better than anyone.

My lawd, I wanna marry Viet even more now.

Top Bottom