• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Just a quick question, I only have an HD tv here at college so it's hard to practice. Do component cables take away all of the lag HD tv's give? or just most of it?

Oh and I used marth at my first tourny this past weekend. Kinda sorta got ***** but all my games where closer since i switched from Oli, took everyone in my pool to last stock except Y.B.M

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Moose has been officially named (by me) the new worst poster in this thread. Congats.

TENTEEEEEEEN!

:131:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Just a quick question, I only have an HD tv here at college so it's hard to practice. Do component cables take away all of the lag HD tv's give? or just most of it?
most but not all

buy a vga cable and attach it to an old crt monitor or small lcd monitor. that's how i play melee nowadays lol. no reason that brawl would be any different.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Duuuuuuude p3
ps3 is so much more dominant than that ****box.
Faaaaark. I could play on xbl to mmmm.

Top Bottom