• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nah, Broly hasn't played in longer than I have. I consider him inactive, as well as myself, even though Nike's probably a bit better than me anyway.

Reizilla

Meh, I think at worst, we're even. You've gotten a lot better recently. We both have our match-ups, I guess. Just wondering if there was anyone around I was forgetting about.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nah, you got me at the Kingsville tourney in our MM. I know Takeurlife was about Broly's level when he still played, but he quit almost a year ago.

Laurel just moved to SoCal.

There's a new marth in Austin, but he hasn't gone to a tourney yet. And except for Roy_R I think that's it.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Invasion!

:3

Hey errone, sup? I saw Nike's name so I decided to bother since the Peach/ DK boards are a tad dead.

Player-3

Smash Hero
nm

chillin

at 98% on my 5 gig portal dl

about to all-nighter my way through it

(pull semi-all nighters last two nights lol, 5am each)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Lmao, go for it.

I might be doing the same, only because I've recently been horribly addicted to Soul Calibur... And I might just go practice my free pull/ bone walking(I got it down like 92% of the time).

Reizilla

Nike, would you come to a tourney the day after Christmas, or day after New Years? Pl0x? :D I'm trying to figure out when to throw my next one and want it as soon as possible.

You too, PeachGuard.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Nike, would you come to a tourney the day after Christmas, or day after New Years? Pl0x? :D I'm trying to figure out when to throw my next one and want it as soon as possible.

You too, PeachGuard.
I'll try.

I'll be going to WHOBO for sure, btw. So you'll be able to catch me there. I'm trying to see if I can start making it to those SA tourneys.

Reizilla

OH yeah, tourney would probably be in RGV, not Kingsville :3

Probably won't be going to WHOBO though :/ Maybe I'll make it to SOMETHING between here and there. Broly's moving to Houston, so hopefully he and Vorgy can convince some of those guys to come down here and make our tourneys even bigger.

:131:

I love these new smileys.

That is all.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
OH yeah, tourney would probably be in RGV, not Kingsville :3

Probably won't be going to WHOBO though :/ Maybe I'll make it to SOMETHING between here and there. Broly's moving to Houston, so hopefully he and Vorgy can convince some of those guys to come down here and make our tourneys even bigger.

I love these new smileys.

That is all.

Btw, Vorgy was the first person that made me want to get into competitive brawl. He ***** me at a tourney here before I knew anything about the deep part of brawl. I just played casually.

Player-3

Smash Hero
GLaDOS is a **** wow

****ing made me BURN MY COMPANION CUBE AND THEN THE ***** TRIES TO KILL ME

WTF IS UP WITH THAT

I CRIED SO MANY TEARS OF REGRET AND SORROW FOR MY COMPANION CUBE

;____;

Nike.

Smash Hero
I couldnt make it if it was the day after Christmas. I think new years in more realistic. Ask the SA thread. We do wanna come back down.

Reizilla

BIG NEWS!!!!!! Planet Zero is offering 1000$ pot bonus if 150 people pre register for whobo 3 by dec 29th!!!!! This means if 150 people buy their badge AND type in "smash2011" when you buy it, that will cont towards the 150. PLEASE get your badges now.

please go to the whobo thread and pre reg. prices rise soon...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11299212#post11299212

Guys, please spread this exact post to your character boards or anybody who you know is going to whobo 3. i think we can reach this 150 mark and can use the money for teams/low tier or just add it to singles. hell i could even do another event for free and use that money as the pot money for it.
do what he said. I'll money match all of you going even though I probably won't be there myself.

Nike.

Smash Hero
San Antonio is in a whole tier below Houston/Dallas lol. I just looked at the Texas Power Rankings and I'm #37.

Anaky put me on the thread for like a week (I told him that I didn't deserve to be on it) until someone requested that I be taken off. I don't think I'm that good.

Reizilla

san antonio is in a whole tier below rgmother****inv lol. I just looked at the texas power rankings and i'm #37.

Anaky put me on the thread for like a week (i told him that i didn't deserve to be on it) until someone requested that i be taken off. I don't think i'm that good.
:131::131:

Reizilla

Dude, yeah, and we actually had Broly and Pax for the first time in months. Bring them all down for the tourney on the 2nd and we'll have a legit one this time >3

Tell Espy to stop being scared of my Ganon.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Wtf Kadaj.

Tell me when you do this kind of ****.

If you did I would definitely consider using the frame-testing code that I would obtain.
I would be quick-like too. I'd get it done as soon as possible. Like Jack Frost in Antarctica. Like black people on chicken. Like white people on being politically correct. Like Jesus to crucifixtion. Like Jews to gold. Like potatoes to ground. Like raisins to old people. Like soap to the inner realms of my butt crack.

^^^That means fast.

Like my sack in a vice grip.
Or my **** in a cheese grater.

Top Bottom