• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
I just needed to post in here to say that Metaknight da bess

that is all
your icon is ice climbers though..... ya brawl has no meta game just meta knight......... 0.0

I just needed to post in here to say that Metaknight da bess

that is all
i thought a post didnt go through so i accidently post twice..... lag lame and i dont know how to delete this?

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
I'm not doing a Vietgeek

I generally always write this way.

When I realise I've ended up writing a crap-ton I actually cut some of the paragraphing down to be more succinct.

But yes, VietGeek and I, we are truly brothers of a higher order.
i like the way you type =D

hurray for ken being avenged considering C P U was less talented then ken we have to admit!!!

o crap i didnt realize this was the same thread when going through my statistics........

Roxas M

Smash Master
back from TP 5.

mikehaze owes me friendlies.

and as far a i know i probably placed the same in pools as i did in scsa. but this time i had waay harder people. kira flex(ranked 2nd in AZ), CPU and choice.

my pool was a marth death trap: rob, DDD, IC, wolf, mk. lol

i think i have gotten a hell of alot better since my last tourney though. even choice told me my marth was good and that he spaces really well after pools were over.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nova Scotia!

>_>

<_<

How many Americans actually know where that is? (This isn't a US vs. Canada jab, I'm just curious lmao)

Top Bottom