• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Minty I can help u with the ic match up.... that is if ur huge ego would let me ._.

Suspect

Smash Hero
That mk rap thing is funny but you can tell it took some serious tears and rage to make that, you marth mains make me lol.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It must be a sign. Only difference is you're a year older. (I was 1991)

And yeah, mad props to Neo on that vid, that thing is LEGENDARY.

Shaya said:
When you shield break someone in a proper match you are reborn a new person. :)
Too true. I got a run-up surprise shield-breaker at last stock 120% for both of us that won me the game in winner's semi-finals of a biweekly tournament the other night. If I had whiffed it, I'd have lost. Nothing feels better than hearing 20 people around you go "OHHHHHHHH **** SON!!!" when you hear that glorious CLANG noise.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
thing about my brawl marth is seeing how i really dont like brawl and im a melee player...... to make brawl more interesting I just go off edge with marth and try to meteor people im gettin pretty good at it like when i actually play ill get a meteor like every match atleast once but my on stage game is much worse but idc most people dont cancel the meteor so practically kills everytime lol =D

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
anyone else notice that 'marth aint mad'?
I feel honored a marth main was the one who made that song, I have it in itunes now

and it probably has to do with the fact neo mains marth

or mabey its because marth speaks Japanese so we don't know if he mad

Top Bottom