• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
So I heard Mike v. Stauffy was intense.
the ending was so crazy!

i got baird around 90-100% (he was at 130, lucario) so i almost died, i got up to around 120%..

so he's on the smashville platform, i saw his shield was sorta low so i got hella greedy and landed then dashed to the end of the platform (he was next to the edge of it) and I charged an upsmash.

He shield it. I'm thinking...**** i'm dead.

but luckily my upsmash platform cancelled, he downsmashes out of reaction but i'm already on the ground, and just back air to get the kill

∫unk

Smash Master
oh i thought you did that on purpose... it looked tight as hell

thats a good strategy if theyre on the platform just run past them u-smash get pushed off b-air

dammit i was going to use my 4000th post on something else oh well it can wait til 5000 ;)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOL MINTY XD

brawl doubles
9: Guys, Europe is Way Better Than Us - Especially Mr. R (PD + MintyFlesh)

i heard u lost to ice climbers again :/ they got recorded?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
the ending was so crazy!

i got baird around 90-100% (he was at 130, lucario) so i almost died, i got up to around 120%..

so he's on the smashville platform, i saw his shield was sorta low so i got hella greedy and landed then dashed to the end of the platform (he was next to the edge of it) and I charged an upsmash.

He shield it. I'm thinking...**** i'm dead.

but luckily my upsmash platform cancelled, he downsmashes out of reaction but i'm already on the ground, and just back air to get the kill
I wish crazy **** like that would happen to me.

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Finally im graduated. So guys now im free. Can anybody tell me how the progress of reconstructing the marth boards is going and if somebody already got all the important posts at the Q & A thread?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't think anybody's gotten any of those posts out. haha!

There's a decent amount of activity. Probably slightly more than when you were last hanging around.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That baby looks like it has no joints. and that's f-ed up if that's true and some of those comments, man.

Top Bottom